Chassis and Wheels

Toyota Vellfire / Alphard Original Brembo BIG Brake Kit

Andres

Known Member
Jun 2, 2005
Penang
- Original Brembo 18Z front 6 pot and rear 4 pot for Toyota Vellfire / Alphard
- 100% Brembo caliper and not from China or Taiwan
- Come with bracket and 100% plug and play. No modification on knuckle or center cone.
- Customer can choose any color
- Customer can choose any disc size and pattern.. All disc we provide is splitted drilled / slotted disc
- Customer can anytime swap back the original caliper when want to sell car.. Because no modification on the knuckle and hassle free
- The package contains:-
1) 2pcs 6 pot calipers for front and 2pcs 4 pot calipers for rear
2) New brake pad
3) 4 New Disc
4) 4 pcs of steel braided hose
5) 4pcs of brackets

Patrician VIP Luxury are expert in Brembo brake kit.. All the brake kit is 100% original... we 100% not selling those fake / china / taiwan made calipers... Customer SAFETY is our PRIORITY...

No extra hidden cost and the entire package can be direct install into your car... No more other parts needed.

Please whatapps for more info...We can answer whatever questions that you have...

For more info, Kindly like the Patrician VIP Luxury Facepage. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/PatricianVIPLuxuryStore/

Thanks

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a problem with my waja cps wiper... when i turned on the wiper, it is very slow, even when i switched to very fast mode it is still moving very very slow, up to one point that the wiper turned off completely... is there anybody here have encountered this problem before or somebody pleaseeeeeee tell me what is the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience