Top 10 Cars Girls Use To Impress Guys

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Evecars.com, a British website and a woman’s guide to cars recently interviewed 100 guys to see which car women should buy to impress a guy. There were shock findings in it like a Land Rover Defender, but do keep in mind, that the guys they interviewed were all British ‘blokes’. Here’s the list:

Top 10 cars to turn men's heads

1. 1955-63 Mercedes 300SL Roadster
2. Porsche 911
3. Mitsubishi Evo
4. Land Rover Defender
5. Subaru Impreza
6. Rolls-Royce Phantom
7. Range Rover Sport
8. Fiat 500
9. VW Golf R32
10. Caterham

I’m sure the results would vary if they interviewed Malaysian men and I'm sure we'd get some pretty interesting feedback. I also have to admit that I would be r-e-a-l-l-y impressed to see a girl have one of these as their personal ride. Imagine being pursued by a girl in a RR Phantom, imagine the possibilities. But a girl in a Land Rover Defender or a Range Rover Sport is extremely dangerous. She would run over you for that Russian fling you had. No really, she would.

Back to what we set out to do, What car would a girl need to drive to impress you?

I’d go nuts if I saw a chic in a Lamborghini, or a E46 BMW CSL, or a Ferrari, any Ferrari, or a modded Skyline, or a M5 or a Porsche GT2…… and the list goes on and on and on. I need a rich girlfriend, that knows how to drive; something like Lara Croft with a mix of Emma Parker. Infine possibilities for sure.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
if a girl stop by me in any of the above mention cars, definitely I'll be freak out. or just run away.

because all the 10 cars are musculine and men's car. so, a girl that driving one of those, must be either transverts or just plainly a man dressing and putting make up like a girl.

geli. geli.

girls,

if u really want to impress drMpower, then no need to concern about the cars. you can even pulls me in with 3 cylinder, 660cc kancil, provided you have a face like Angelina Jolie and dresses with minimum piece of clothes.

yay!

hahahahahahaah

but on serious note, i dont think i'd be impressed by girls driving Evos or Imprezzas or that Gullwing. Girls have their own girl cars and they should be better with those girl cars.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Well..girls driving M5 and 645Ci were found in Bangsar..but surely wasnt their car..either their rich papa or rich sugar papa.

Makcik with tudung, around 40s, driving Ferrari (dunno what model) was found in Taman Melawati..she bought ayam tandoori at Syed there. Once again, not hers, it was her hubby's.

These shows, girls or women drives whatever. For sure lah everyman everygirl wants to drive fancy car but not everybody got it, rite? So for these kakaks and makciks, it is the luck.

I also found a woman was driving 350Z at Damansara. I knew n recognize this lady bcs she is a famous millionaire Unit Trust agent (with her sister that has 530i). Ok, with this type of girl, no matter what car she bought (by herself), does impress me, and it turn me off bcs this kind of lady is "profit oriented". Be her partner and u will suffer d consequences. I agree with drM, i will impress with Alicia Silverstone look alike with a minimum dress driving 660 Kancil, pull me in her car and i will give her my "Mr. Impression"..Hehe..

Last edited:

xenith

May 31, 2007
I would be really impressed if i see a girl drive a Mini Cooper S....

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Btw, I just saw a young girl driving modded toyota supra, white in colour in Hartamas. Cool..

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
shit , who cares what car if the lady is 50 years old?
most important is how the woman looks like, what car is drives does not matter

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
give me a girl that...
  1. Won't fumble alot during parking...and park her car nicely at that
  2. go blur when driving...meaning when driving at hiway don't go 60km/h at right lane
  3. maintain her cool...not so hot tempered...hot tempered lady drivers are abound in putrajya recently
  4. knows about her car...not necessary have to know how to port n polish head, but knowing when she done the car maintenance...etc...etc
  5. maintain the car well inside out...the engine, interior, exterior etc...
as long as she got above quality...doesn't matter which car she drove...

so far, only my mum (she taught me to drive mind you when I got my lcense 1997), sis (my mum taught her as well :biggrin: ), gf and a few of my lady frens fits the above description :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Any girls driving in any car is pretty much darn dangerous .... Best they just dressed in their skimpy mini's, their make-ups, half-exposed chest and sit on the passenger side of my car ...

THE END.

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
but...
whteva it is,girls are girls....
no1 can change that,for me they must have the right attitude to be a gd driver n its not about turn left or right without signal,n make as nothing happen n drive in right lane!
the mindset of men driver must come out at all the women drivers out there...
n i am not saying all the girls out there cant driver well,but most of them just cant do so....neway i still prefere she sit beside driver sit n been driven by a male driver!!!!

cheers to male drivers n really hoped "she" can drive like a "he"

to be continue......

jameslts

Known Member
Nov 12, 2007
muahaha... u guys all got varities mindset upon lady's driver... hopefully no "she" in this forum or else it gonna be disaster... i agree that what make gal so fancy bout wat car u drove... they like ur car but isn't you... then it is not something to be proud of...

nick_3362

Known Member
Feb 10, 2007
woulb be nice if can find a hot girl driving a datsun 120y maybe with some sr or rb horses in it.fully japan spec and drift spec and for sure she must be a good drifter on road and bed...hehehehehe....hahahahahaha....more like a hot wet and horny babe drifting ....thats the coolest ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where to get tyres cheap + good?
any recommendation for tyre shop around klang valley?

currently need to replace 1 piece cuz bocor at the side :P
using silverstone kruiser n1 195/50/15 currently.. dont mind buying back the same one as i am quite satisfied with it..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience