Top 10 Budget Coupe under RM30,000

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
How to get some of those rides below < 30k.. Track car or OTR ?
most of them are OTR..

if u have the cash, u can buy it.. no problem..

u can find it on Mudah.my, Motortrader, ZTH, etc..

Gudluck :burnout:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Honda Prelude 3th/4th gen is best buy too. the 3th gen coming with 2 type of engine; 2.0 twing carb and later version gt 2.0 DOHC PGM-FI. is come with sunroof , cruise control n etc.

4th gen come with famous H22A with Jpn famous JUN, its get 280 hp(if not wrong) NA tune! in US, plenty of turbo internal upgrade available.

Last edited:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
i gotta disagree with no8, 7 & 2 ( just my 2cent shoot me wont matter )

Hyundai coupe?

well some may convert its engine to evo or other engine. but the chassis aint good. tons of work to make it worth buying.

Trueno AE86?

you gotta be damn lucky to get it under RM30k, coz initial d movie gave it to much glamor not that it cost more then RM40k. most probably you might get 1 without legal document for it to be deemed as road worthy from JPJ.

RX7 Savana?

almost similar case to AE86. but you might get it above RM35k

-----------------------------

apart from those car mention. the car on 1st photo which is a fastback celica should be nice. a friend of mine purchase it under 15k & spend another 15k for mods. 3sgte engine from altezza at bay couple with 4throttle was his masterpiece. BMW E30 should also be considered as both of these cars have a good chassis to begin with.

personally it all comes down to the matter of personal pref & luck.

* yes i know about fairlady project. most probably that can be considered. but then again it goes with luck finding one on that budget.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience