Top 10 Budget Coupe under RM30,000

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
How about Z31? can get below 10k.. LOL JK
anything is possible if you look hard enough diablo. its no suprise when my friend paid rm7k for a complete datsun fairlady 240z.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

How about Z31? can get below 10k.. LOL JK
anything is possible if you look hard enough diablo. its no suprise when my friend paid rm7k for a complete datsun fairlady 240z.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
sure... go ahead and buy the <30k ones... chances of repairing the car and making it >40k is very high.. i.e. engine transplant, chassis transplant... bla bla... that excludes the cost of time... oh well, different people different thinking... especially for those who are full time doing it for the passion... ;)

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hehe i also not today restore classics bro.. my personal workhorse also collectors car. pay peanuts you get monkeys..
im confused, how does this relate to the 30k coupe posting?

all my lists has been, indicative prices of how much a car can go. its up to you to spot the problems and identify if its alright to proceed. i am not responsible any choices you make. this is an indicative suggestion list, thats it

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
im confused, how does this relate to the 30k coupe posting?

all my lists has been, indicative prices of how much a car can go. its up to you to spot the problems and identify if its alright to proceed. i am not responsible any choices you make. this is an indicative suggestion list, thats it

Hahah take it easy man..just pulling your tail. Nothing to do with 30k coupe posting i am just trolling.

What i'm implying is..for such a car and to pay so little it's bound to be a very expensive project. Not saying the car you chose is not within the 30k budget.

But then again ah..some of the cars there exceeds 30k..we're talking market price right? low-priced cars are almost sure to inherit some problems

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yeah well

DIY guys like izso, loves grease, engine oil and dirt. i bet he would totally wet his hands with lubricant and work on the car. thats what labour of love is!!

im sure he would buy the cheaper car and use his own labour time, to compensate for the monetary differences, where he can go makan seafood other time, hahahah

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Sep 27, 2005
Shah Alam
bosstrain.blogspot.com
yeah well

DIY guys like izso, loves grease, engine oil and dirt. i bet he would totally wet his hands with lubricant and work on the car. thats what labour of love is!!

im sure he would buy the cheaper car and use his own labour time, to compensate for the monetary differences, where he can go makan seafood other time, hahahah
He would buy la..not most of us leh

What makes you think I dont do the work myself..because most of us do it ourselves la we know how expensive it can be bro..geddit?

In a more serious constructive note, you should consider a car based on its original state and performance..and how it depreciate over the years..the maintanence aspect of it.. almost every car you choose sure need to restore this restore that..ai meh

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yah thats gonna be a mouthful to write. thinking the top 10 list is one thing!! but id look into it , in future list writing

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
That Integra is 4 doors, is it Coupe suppose to be 2 doors? But anyway good information :-)
Just want to correct a bit. Coupe can be 4 doors as well (like merc CLS class for instance). Just to share.:biggrin: And yes, that black one IS 4 door and NOT coupe at all.

Dear Kevin, frankly spkg I like ur writing especially when it comes to restorations and stuffs. But this one is a bit.. i dunno. I enjoy reading with less comment (if i think no need to) but this one a bit "lari" tune.

First, the price for those cars most of them are not under 30K by average. I am agree with Blackhowling bcs he stated the price realistically. You keep saying by luck, by chance, keep mudah-ing, but i think (my humble opinion lah) if u saying luck will get u those car for under 30, i can say i bought R34 for 30 mooons ago because i am lucky to have a rich friend selling me that kinda price. My cousin in Aussie sold his imprezza S204 to me for 50 because..i am lucky he felt the car is rubbish. See.. the luck term does not play the roll well here or almost anywhere. By taking average price would do more justice to readers.

Second, how can u say that black integra is 2-drs coupe before checking it? Coupe, seriously? And the price for it nearly 30k before shipping. Ok, we maybe have Sabahan readers, i cant argue with that.

Come on bro..i know u can do better than this, seriously. Please, forgive me if i'm a bit harsh this time. Very2 sorry. But I' love to read better stuff.

Peace bro..:wavey:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Just want to correct a bit. Coupe can be 4 doors as well (like merc CLS class for instance). Just to share.:biggrin: And yes, that black one IS 4 door and NOT coupe at all.

Dear Kevin, frankly spkg I like ur writing especially when it comes to restorations and stuffs. But this one is a bit.. i dunno. I enjoy reading with less comment (if i think no need to) but this one a bit "lari" tune.

First, the price for those cars most of them are not under 30K by average. I am agree with Blackhowling bcs he stated the price realistically. You keep saying by luck, by chance, keep mudah-ing, but i think (my humble opinion lah) if u saying luck will get u those car for under 30, i can say i bought R34 for 30 mooons ago because i am lucky to have a rich friend selling me that kinda price. My cousin in Aussie sold his imprezza S204 to me for 50 because..i am lucky he felt the car is rubbish. See.. the luck term does not play the roll well here or almost anywhere. By taking average price would do more justice to readers.

Second, how can u say that black integra is 2-drs coupe before checking it? Coupe, seriously? And the price for it nearly 30k before shipping. Ok, we maybe have Sabahan readers, i cant argue with that.

Come on bro..i know u can do better than this, seriously. Please, forgive me if i'm a bit harsh this time. Very2 sorry. But I' love to read better stuff.

Peace bro..:wavey:
CLS is in theory the world first 4 door coupe, then came the audi a5 and a7. or even bmw x6, which is more suv anyways.

well i saw the photos and from that angle, looked like a coupe. i apologise. but then again, i did say, da to dc, so the spectrum is wide! but isnt da6 a good choice too? hmmm. thats why i corrected in the end and putted a da6 photo instead of a dc2 to be less misleading.

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
2220X is a 4 door, use to see that car around damai area but now dunno where it is.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Thanks for the heads up charles! Appreciated

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WANTED------> rear disc brake for n13!

i want it with exel.
please contact me if u found it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience