Titan suspension

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Any titan adjustable coilover user here? especially Gen2 installed titan.

Titan Suspention Address:
No38, jalan Mewah 3/3,Tmn Perindustrian Hata, Pandan Mewah, 68000 Ampang Selangor
03-42979878
013-3506561
Looking for Richard How

Last edited:

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
evan2000,
what information are you looking for? please specify so other titan users may explain/clearify.

like what ryuichi said, you won't regret. currently used on a putra with a setup that's more inclined for track use.

PR1MO

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
SUBANG JAYAAA
Visit site
well..i bought front pair...for my satria...and.....man....that uncle la...sorry forget his name alredi...damn good....la....well he installed the front pair for me rite...he used all type of spring rate...i said i want it hard..he said to me....we try from the softest to the hardest spring...so...he change it from 4kg to 6kg and lastly 9kg...and my god...the abs..is so damn fucking good...i strongly suggest u to visit his shop...and the best part is....the cost of servicing the abs...is only RM75 a side...man...thats cheap..!!!....

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
ya i visited his shop, got to admit that this uncle Richard very nice guy. Explain and never hide knowledge, even show me his workshop.

Very impressive, his Know-how, attitute and also the way he do thing.

I even go on a ride with his son on his honda, very good handling, and minimum body roll on sharp cornering, however the straight road wise no that good. Keep on knod my head, like everything also say yes. haha:biggrin: and it only medium hard setting.

Richard recommend me to use his suspension and use back the original spring. To achieve maximum comfort.

Im not planning to bring my car in the track, i do like cornering, and travel heavily on highway(hard setting suspension normally will bounch). Comfort level dun degrade till like Richard's son's honda la.

My question is, will it be better i use coilover from titan with soft setting able to achieve my requirement? or should i just go for the suspension as what he recommend??

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
well..i bought front pair...for my satria...and.....man....that uncle la...sorry forget his name alredi...damn good....la....well he installed the front pair for me rite...he used all type of spring rate...i said i want it hard..he said to me....we try from the softest to the hardest spring...so...he change it from 4kg to 6kg and lastly 9kg...and my god...the abs..is so damn fucking good...i strongly suggest u to visit his shop...and the best part is....the cost of servicing the abs...is only RM75 a side...man...thats cheap..!!!....
bro,
the uncle happens to be the boss le.....name is richard.....
damn.....spring rate 9kg....!!!!
well....if we meet up remind me not to eat or i'll throw up all the food i ate le bro.....

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
ya i visited his shop, got to admit that this uncle Richard very nice guy. Explain and never hide knowledge, even show me his workshop.

Very impressive, his Know-how, attitute and also the way he do thing.

I even go on a ride with his son on his honda, very good handling, and minimum body roll on sharp cornering, however the straight road wise no that good. Keep on knod my head, like everything also say yes. haha:biggrin: and it only medium hard setting.

Richard recommend me to use his suspension and use back the original spring. To achieve maximum comfort.

Im not planning to bring my car in the track, i do like cornering, and travel heavily on highway(hard setting suspension normally will bounch). Comfort level dun degrade till like Richard's son's honda la.

My question is, will it be better i use coilover from titan with soft setting able to achieve my requirement? or should i just go for the suspension as what he recommend??
evan 2000,
I know what u meant cause i'm like u....like cornering n travel outstation on the highway all the way to JB....
My spring rate is only 3 kg if i remember correctly......previously on 4kg....of course handling on cornering will b affected a bit when i downgrade to 3kg....but i compensate it with rear ARB.......
One thing good bout richard is that he'll customise ur suspension till u r satisfy, be it handling or comfort...you can be assured of that....
as myself have been to his place countless times to get the right feel for my setup after 1 bought it......
and i just did my 2nd service after 3 years man......
where can u get service of ur suspension for RM75 per piece? He's not only open it up n clean, if he see some wear n tear like mostly happen to the seal, he'll replace it with new spare part le bro.....
And my Titan i'd use it for 3 years ...no complain...worth every penny i spent on it......

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
ryuichi, that means u also using uncle richard's coilover?

I do believe titan is the suspension that i looking for, but i still dilemma in the coilover or not.haha....later my girlfren also dun want to sit in my car oh...slightly stiffer than original can be accept.

Btw, what is ARB ah?

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003

I do believe titan is the suspension that i looking for, but i still dilemma in the coilover or not.haha....later my girlfren also dun want to sit in my car oh...slightly stiffer than original can be accept.

Btw, what is ARB ah? Anti Roll Bar?? like those bigger diameter from Ultra Racing?

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
evan2000,
titans is good if you have time to go back to change your setup if you find that it doesn't suit you. they'll try their best to accommodate your request but make sure it's within reason.

ps. my gf can still fall asleep in my putra while i'm driving along the kesas highway, and i'm running 9kg/mm FR and 6kg/mm RR. :)

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
evan2000,
yup...i'm using richard coilover.....so far my wife only complain a bit.....but u need to find the setup u want ....let richard know
yup I'm using ultra racing 16mm rear anti roll bar.....

whatdamn,
huh....ur gf can still fall asleep with ur putra 9kg setup....unbelieveable just like ripley's believe it or not.....
u sure that u r not driving at 20km per hour....?

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
well.....that's the wonder of Titan....although made in M'sia by richard but most of the parts are actually imported one.....

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Oh wow.... still can fall asleep, wont it bounch? Today i tried a honda civic with tien type basic. Honestly speaking, bouncing......comfort not much degrade. But bounce lah...especially when the road not even....

Seems like the titan really worth a try. haha.....

Cloudz

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006
Bro,

trust me its worth it! Been using it for 2 years now and no complaints but credits. Coilovers front and rear for my satria Gti, initially start up with Gti measurements and adjust it till my own expectations! Been there 3 times only in 2 years, hence definately no complains! Handling is superb but definately need to sacrifice comfort lor, since our Malaysian roads engineers are crap! But all in it's fantastics. Trust me your girlfriend will feel safe sitting in it because she too will feel the security of your car grabbing the road and not floating on air, unless you're driving a Beemer or Merc lar (That's my feedback from my girl and yes she too will falls asleep during trips to Ipoh, even at the back) hahahah.

Let us know when you installed and get some of your own feedback!

Btw, what is ARB ah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Tufoil Users,

Thanks to Focal Point, the sole distributor for Tufoil, we have made Tufoil available in Seremban for the convenience of people in NSDK. Those interested to purchase it may contact me Richard 012-611 2251.

Now Tufoil also available at:

Perkhidmatan Accesories Auto Wai Hoong
151 Jln Toman 7
Kemayan Square
70200 Seremban
NSDK

Tel 06-767 1437
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience