Titan For E33a

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Today, I finally decided to go for the upgrade... been having sleepless night thinking about it over the last 3 days.

1. Woke up at 8AM, clean up n ready by 9AM.
2. Check my car - been having some coolant leaks over the last few days.
3. Start up and head towards Centre Point, BU for quick breakfast.
4. Called Stan at 10:45AM and fix appointment at 11:30PM.
5. Stan led the way - I'm hopeless with inner KL roads.
6. Arrived at MPD, saw many cars awaiting final tuning. Time was 12:15PM.
7. Went for lunch with Stan, Richard and gang.

To be continued... now need to run to Cyberjaya for an emergency server maintainance...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
fs,

VCD is ready, just when u want to collect?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
will call you tomorrow bro. thanks. i will drop by ttdi tomolo... :rolleyes:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Anime? Hhmm... what genres do u want? I only collect some titles only.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Some pics...

-OMG! The rear was 7 fingers high before tuning. After tuning, it is 2 fingers.

- The front was 4 fingers high before tuning. Jacking up to tune it down to 2 fingers.

- My old OEM rear shocks - Tokico or something like that. Time to get rid of it. Err... the white / brown box is my aircon blower. Any takers?

- Final adjustment / tuning at 5PM.

Came back at 8PM++ and went straight to Cyberjaya for a server maintainance - good time to test the shock performance. Conclusion? Comfort is tops (may need some fine-tuning after 2 weeks of run in).

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Another thing... I felt that the steering is a lot lighter and the car performs better... it is possible that the old setup was pushing the drive shaft up as mentioned by Acoustic in his articles.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Got back from a test drive around 45 minutes ago. Testing high speed drive along LDP to Western Digital and from LDP to Jln Damansara to Jln Kuching / Jln Duta. Later, link back to Section 12 roundabout and exit to SS2 via Rothmans roundabout - these places has lots of uneven roads / potholes.

Previous setup introduced lots of bumps and shocks to both driver and passengers. Now, all gone. Darn! This is something worth spending money on.

Thanks Stan! But, I do need further lessons on suspensions. Maybe can meet up with Acoustic for TT?

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
wah.. another very proud and satistfied Titan owner.

tsk.. I need a Fraud Credit Card..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I've using my Titan for a month already... celebrated its 1st month yesterday... :)

Comfort is top notch but I think need to change the front spring to 5kg and rear 4kg. Stock Galant (using JIC) is 8kg front and 6kg rear.

Need to visit MPD on the 12th this month. Before that, will drive my other stock E33A Galant to determine the best comfort setting for my car.

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Originally posted by acbc@Jun 2 2004, 01:53 AM
I've using my Titan for a month already... celebrated its 1st month yesterday... :)

Comfort is top notch but I think need to change the front spring to 5kg and rear 4kg. Stock Galant (using JIC) is 8kg front and 6kg rear.

Need to visit MPD on the 12th this month. Before that, will drive my other stock E33A Galant to determine the best comfort setting for my car.
aaron...dun forget ar...the JIC ratings is for vr4...manyak berat woo....but u can try la......remember what i said.....sure balls will be "massaged" when driving... :)

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
e39a: Already been through that from my old GABs... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been struggling with water stains on my windscreen & adding on driving in low light & kaboom rain -

you know by leaving yr white cars not wash for a week plus u will get stripes - like zebra - because of our acid rains, industrial fall out & esp working & staying near factory with emission fumes - I am one of the victim

this was what i have been struggling with for a long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience