Tires suggestion for 195/55/15

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I've used the ABS several times, I can confirm it works and its useful in a front wheel drive car.

Rear wheel drive i don't dare to try.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Aku Brake Sendiri?
yass. but sometimes kaki banyak berat locked-up terus. ahahaha. but that was when i was using stock 4g15 servo, master pump and caliper. now after swap engine to 4g9x, servo and master using evo3, front caliper from 93T no more having brake locked up issue.
that's make it more fun without all the new technologies. :-) like the other post... slow car drive fast vs fast car drive fast... hehehe....
it's not fun when u are sliding on all 4 tyres. LOL

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
yass. but sometimes kaki banyak berat locked-up terus. ahahaha. but that was when i was using stock 4g15 servo, master pump and caliper. now after swap engine to 4g9x, servo and master using evo3, front caliper from 93T no more having brake locked up issue.

it's not fun when u are sliding on all 4 tyres. LOL
I wonder if it's possible to retro fit abs on your car from halfcut parts. My wira 1.8 comes standard with it

Reactions: sanekit

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ABS possible to be retro-fitted from Japan Passo 1.3L half cut into Myvi 1.0L

So I believe if the whole thing including the ECU is transplanted in, confirm works.

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
Now I also using double layer servo pump but duno from which car, I still not feel very soft when press. Any type of pump recommend?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Without ABS don't over do your brakes, meaning make it too strong. In panic situation especially like corners, if brakes lock sure will slide away......

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I wonder if it's possible to retro fit abs on your car from halfcut parts. My wira 1.8 comes standard with it
yes. just need to get the ECU, the ABS unit and all from the right model/year lancer/mirage. haha. my halfcut engine was from a 1994 mirage that doesnt have ABS or cruise control etc. your car is C99 ah? damn nice laa. not swiss cheese chassis like my C97.
Now I also using double layer servo pump but duno from which car, I still not feel very soft when press. Any type of pump recommend?
how do u describe the soft? is it sunk in too deep? if so, u can adjust that at the pedal there to make the pedal travel shorter or longer. for master pump, u can try the evo pump. stock 1.5 wira pump is small but it should be a good grip with the double layer servo. but the evo pump feels for firm.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how do u describe the soft? is it sunk in too deep? if so, u can adjust that at the pedal there to make the pedal travel shorter or longer. for master pump, u can try the evo pump. stock 1.5 wira pump is small but it should be a good grip with the double layer servo. but the evo pump feels for firm.
Can play with top master pump bore size also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I'm driving the Saga BLM (A) 2010. Currently suffering powerless braking problem. Let me elaborate more on this matter.

When new car the brake feels ok but not really too good. After bout 9months feeling that the ORI pad cannot stand for high heat so decided change to Bendix Titanium. After change to Bendix Titanium, cool brake feel nothing while pedal have been fully pressed. For the Bendix Titanium i believe it can withstand for higher temp but too bad its fail me too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience