Tires suggestion for 195/55/15

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If want to save budget, i will go for V12evo2, have budget then ps3. Will not consider re003 because many people review mention that not work well in wet.
I use RE003, my balls big like kiwi in the dry, wet that time small like kuaci. I won't use RE003 again.

Reactions: minibeany

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Woah! that bad ah?
It’s relative. If you never used PS3 before you won’t feel like kuaci.

Just like if you never see D cup before, and only seen A cup and B cup, you feel B cup very big. You see D cup already you feel B cup is normal.

Reactions: minibeany

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It’s relative. If you never used PS3 before you won’t feel like kuaci.

Just like if you never see D cup before, and only seen A cup and B cup, you feel B cup very big. You see D cup already you feel B cup is normal.
But yours both quite high end, between PS3 and RE003. I experience before GY Asy to Blue Streak Stiletto. That one from UHP to almost bottom category...lol. Even in dry can go sideways....:smokin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I use RE003, my balls big like kiwi in the dry, wet that time small like kuaci. I won't use RE003 again.
u give me any tires oso my balls small like kuaci in wet. LOL. i had my fair share of brake locked up so i always drive carefully in the wet. this is my 2nd time on RE003 and i'm ok with it.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But yours both quite high end, between PS3 and RE003. I experience before GY Asy to Blue Streak Stiletto. That one from UHP to almost bottom category...lol. Even in dry can go sideways....:smokin:
My turbo sampan is already trying to kill me, so I use the best tyres possible lor.

u give me any tires oso my balls small like kuaci in wet. LOL. i had my fair share of brake locked up so i always drive carefully in the wet. this is my 2nd time on RE003 and i'm ok with it.
Brake lock up? No ABS? RE003 tread is nice, just wet lacking.

I’m a lazy driver, same corner I drive 80km/h in dry, I try to drive the same speed in wet. Cause lazy to brake ma. Unless got puddle la. So my tyre gotta be consistent in wet and dry.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My turbo sampan is already trying to kill me, so I use the best tyres possible lor.

I’m a lazy driver, same corner I drive 80km/h in dry, I try to drive the same speed in wet. Cause lazy to brake ma. Unless got puddle la. So my tyre gotta be consistent in wet and dry.
Cannot be helped, testing the tyres. Use for short duration only, later I gave them to a friend who bought a used set of rims but needed tyres. Told him he can have it but be careful with them. He manage to use until botak......lol

I try to use the best wet tyres too, as I love driving fast in the wet.....:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Cannot be helped, testing the tyres. Use for short duration only, later I gave them to a friend who bought a used set of rims but needed tyres. Told him he can have it but be careful with them. He manage to use until botak......lol

I try to use the best wet tyres too, as I love driving fast in the wet.....:driver:
Dont corner fast in wet or fast over pool of water. Unless raining make us feel wanna poop...kakakaka

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

my proton hero no ABS. so yeah, always drive carefully in wet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Best Car magazine in Japan is showing off a couple of pictures of the upcoming GT-R and reporting some interesting stuff. They claim:

"The standard GTR is expected to start at $57K while the V Spec and EVO Spec will start at $67K and $94K respectivly. Both a 6 speed and an advanced paddle shifting automatic are to be available. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience