Thieves like to steal these cars....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
These are "HOT" cars and have higher chances of being stolen...

Owners of these cars listed should be extra careful and park in safe places....

1. Proton Perdana. Reason:- ?

2. Proton Satria GTi. Reason:- ?

3. Perodua Myvi. Reason:- ?

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
GTi parts are expensive, I had a 1.5 with GTi brakes,suspension, interior. Prices then & now are insane.

I don't think myvi is a popular choice for any particular reason other than it being a eyesore..oops I mean common car.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
1) Honda - Civic EG,EJ,EK,FD
2) Toyota - Hilux,Fortuner,Camry,Veilfire,Alphard

Quite "HOT" recently~ thief magnet

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
4x4 recently quite a hot pick..

they smuggle out to Arabs countries

and all those modified cars.. no matter what brand - for their aftermarket parts..

be careful.. u can never be too careful

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lay low is the best...sleeper look :biggrin:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
steal for 2 reason
1.for parts
2.to sell 'sebijik terus'

most of us hate the 1st one

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Not just cars....kena stolen

Personal gadgets like hp, laptop, tablets, watches, etc oso "hot items"....One can see those buggers selling these stolen items at the back street at Petaling street. Sickening....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not really the type of cars nowadays, is more like desperation. So, best just put on a steering lock. Be it near or far. It only take few
minutes for them to get into your car.

Is all about prevention to deter all these thieves. Giving them a hard time or longer time to steal your car is better. At least more
obvious to public's eyes.

Even My aunt's Nissan Sunny that cost less than 10K kena stolen just for the sake of saving RM1 from parking in Kelana Jaya station car
park. She went to park at some dunno housing area backlane.

Also depends on where you park. There is a steering lock which I find real good. You guys can get from ENEOS. is call T-REX lock.
Is the type of steering where if anyone try to open or mess with your steering lock, it will sound the car horn. Check it out.
This would further discourage them from aiming for your car

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
for me i put the "surah yasin" on top of my sun shade.....but so far touch wood nothing has happened to my car....
have heard some ppl break into houses or shops when they're in they cant come out, unable to find any door or windows..
haha....

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
for me i put the "surah yasin" on top of my sun shade.....but so far touch wood nothing has happened to my car....
have heard some ppl break into houses or shops when they're in they cant come out, unable to find any door or windows..
haha....
Bro danz, if they r in, how can they not come out? Same way they go in perhaps? :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha....
Is there any way where the thieves get into our car and can't get out? :rofl: That would be great...

Maybe just put a ghostly blow up female doll in the car :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
whatever the preventive measure taken by car owners, the thieves still get their way.....if they are very keen to steal the cars.
For me, I use two locks. Gear lock and steering lock. esp when the car is left out there for a long time. One cannot be too careful.

So far, the best measure I heard is to remove the ECU. Esp, those super hot cars like modded Evo or Honda..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
Can anyone recommend me a good car restoration shop that doesn't charge too much? I need to change my door hinge, weatherstrip on both side of the door and rear bonnet, some small rubber lining on the front windshield, solve annoying minor sound from the body( most likely coming from behind), and some sound proofing.

For weatherstrip i cant use those normal type like on wira etc, as the door shape has its on clippings etc.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience