The Ultimate 1/4 mile CLASH

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Kok Khuen,
The aam license fee, a big part of it goes to insurance lah. They cover you wan lah. I think it's a small price to pay for the love of motorsport. You travel also need passport mah :) I think if we can afford our cars and mod it, the cost of 270 bucks for an aam license is very minimal. I'm waiting for the day that malaysian drag machines can come up with tube chassis and wheelie bar ;) Bro, long time no see, hows it going?

sohc keat,
If i read the asr right, 1.6 NA shud be in the 2WD NA category, but i think the organisers can clarify.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by KillerB@Sep 23 2004, 09:26
The aam license fee, a big part of it goes to insurance lah. They cover you wan lah. I think it's a small price to pay for the love of motorsport. You travel also need passport mah :) I think if we can afford our cars and mod it, the cost of 270 bucks for an aam license is very minimal. I'm waiting for the day that malaysian drag machines can come up with tube chassis and wheelie bar ;) Bro, long time no see, hows it going?

sohc keat,
If i read the asr right, 1.6 NA shud be in the 2WD NA category, but i think the organisers can clarify.
hi dude,

have so long never see you man. i'm fine here... hope to see this time more car is run below 10sec.... we cant missed it.. hehehe....

piece

Jun 14, 2004
I know the Thais are sending a couple of"supercars" down. I know there will be a few that will make the 9sec club.

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by piece@Sep 23 2004, 11:54
I know the Thais are sending a couple of"supercars" down. I know there will be a few that will make the 9sec club.
cool....

hope malaysia can have 9 sec car as wel on the AMF Drag...

as i know my friend they are start setting up his car. hopefuly can run below 9sec...

gearbox is arriving soon....

Malaysia boleh....

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
oh yea, you guys heard me

them crazy ass Thais drove the monster dragsters back to Bangkok from KL.

one had a dog-box, no reverse gear.
and someone had only a 20liter fuel-cell, so refuelling stops and rests were quite often, only 16hours they said.. :blink:

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Sep 23 2004, 12:36
hehe and they can drive the monster 1500km back to Bangkok too...
I bet it will not be a comfortable trip for them to drive all the way here. Apart from the 20 litre fuel tank, I bet their suspensions are super stiff. I guess they will be humping all the way to Sepang for the RM40k cash. If they are running on slicks, it will be worst if it rains.

Anyway, good to hear that they are coming.
I heard that Thai cars are damn fast & damn furious compared to our local cars.
I hope to catch them in action this round.

KillerB & Ninga,
Are you guys going for the ALL AREA tickets?

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
I'm going for the pits :D

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
hope some kl or johor people save malaysia's name..don't let other country rule at sepang..heheheh..sorry a bit patriotic...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience