Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
I believed some of the pple down there really potrayed a rather sad image for
all of us.

I saw

1> Spectators Sitting on the Pit Wall.
2> Spectators STANDING on the Pit Wall.
3> Spectators littering the pit lane wit coke cans and mineral water bottles!

Damn paiseh.. These bunch of people, d age is mid 20's.. kicked 2 Mineral
Water Bottles onto the Pit Lane when some cars were rolling out of the pits..

Then..

dis 'ang moh' looking man, quite senior in age, with a Media
Pass or somesort.... went and place the bottles to the side of the pit
at the metal drainage railing so that the cars will be safe from these
items...

Though it aint got anything to do with me..i instantly felt so bloody
ashamed... jes to be even standing there..!

Hayvern

Nov 26, 2003
Originally posted by acura@Oct 17 2004, 02:27
so who won...???

wah.. blackies car... super chun@!!! especially when the chicks came and tertekan the NOS haha!
i didn't stay after the super loud car went to drag....

i love the black bike!! what model isit anyway?

subang it terribly jam! /... stupid road block. cos of illegar racers.. round about ther.. from 3 lanes bottle neck to one lane got inspection..... saw a girl got arrested... oso dunno why... too sleepy... *yawn*
So... it was Blackie purging innocent bystanders... :D

I was in the grandstand, Hypermax Evo 6 was damn fast man. Btw, what was the drama in the pit with the 180SX? The commentator kept calling it Rx-7! Anyone knows the story about the pink 180SX?

Also, on the way back to PJ from Sepang, first toll, I saw a police Waja flag down a wira. Also saw 3 Jazz racin'...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i was there around 9.30pm. thought i'm late since they stated on the flyers will be done by 11.30 or maybe 12++. it's been quite sometime i've been sitting down in the grandstand area waiting for those dragsters to perform but well i can tell you i'm more fed-up then anyone else <_<
I ended up going home at 12.30 and there goes all THOSE beast dragster starting to drag. I WONDER WHAT IS HOLDING THEM SO LONG TO MOVE THEIR CARS / BIKERS OUT?? those djs sometimes IRITATES ME... I'M HERE FOR THE ROARING POWER OF THOSE MONSTERS BUT NOT PUTRA 1.6 OR SOME CIVIC RWDS AND ALL (as what those djs were mentioning out loud) with loud speaker banging all the way until someone complaints about it. oh yeah MARSHALL too, where are they?? SIC MARSHALL ARE QUITE EFFICIENT THO, FOR THE LAST FEW EVENTS they were excellent :) hmmm i wonder what happen to them hehe :)

sorry if i posted a lil' harsh here, was hoping to see something great and fun!! for that amount of money i'm paying, i only manage to check out those gurls from far (didn't bring binoculars lah hehehe) from my sight :)

oh yeah, i saw full size projectors and all but there is no finishing time allocation for us. alot of us are not able to open our eyes not knowing what timing our friend was doing, tho they're not in the finals but at least we know how have they been running. I'm surprise for the money AMF spend but the main components we're looking for does not exist on that particular days. SOrry :)
is SIC time indicator on faulty at that time??? sorry if it is :) hehe

blackhowling : yeah i saw alot of people on top of the pitwall, maybe they don't really bother about the DJs kua. too concentrate on the starting line but damn long to start it.. :) hmmm rubbish didn't notice it so far hehehe

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
donut

i'm with u man. i think at that time, they were cleaning up the mess from the blown R33 engine.

Anyway, no use repeating, i've posted in the other thread and I agree 100% with donut. the event was more show than quality. This and that but no substance. definitely didn't feel it worth the Rm20 i've paid for.

taken from my other posting. lazy la to type again. same thing ler.. hehe :-

anyway, I got to the event just as the REDSun skyline burst into flames. haha... but kudos to the fire marshalls... very fast reaction leh.

BTW, the whole event was quite a mess. there's very little, if none, crowd control at all. As if they didn't have enough marshalls to go around but i saw like at least 5 marshalls directing people in the car park!! wrong place dudes!.. they should've been at the pit lane.

Also, about burnouts.... they should only allowed the cars to do burnouts at pit exits!! not at the pit lane itself. damn scary la to see the Thai RX7 and the VIS RX7 doing burnouts at pit lane... while hundreds of people standing just inches away!!

One more thing, What's with the DJ? they should've done a bit of homework and get the list of the cars that participate in the event, so that they won't give out wrong informations to the crowd... Pink RX7 from Thai? Please la... that car is a 200sx/180sx Nissan la. Oh... also the crowd favorite, the old skool 120y datsun with supra engine.... errr... which supra is that?? 1jz? 2jz? 1g?

Another thing that was missing, how did the calculate the timing? is it just lap times? or including reaction time? From the big screen, i can see the cars are like easing off on the start line and WOT on 2nd... 3rd... the rest of the gears. Suddenly, 9.077sec? is it really? Also, the times should've been displayed so that the crowd will know it. That nite, nobody knows anything until the DJ announced the times, and that was towards the end of the race. I wonder if there's anybody watching how the timing was done because for all the prize money given out, it should've been audited... i mean the timing. hehehehe

I don't mind the loud music, eventhough they should've mix it up a bit instead of just playing technos only, but please get the facts straight. Ok la, it's an event sactioned by AAM and FIA but i never knew FIA did anything for drag racing... someone please enlighthen me. I thought drag racing rules were always sanctioned by IDRC, International Drag Racing Committee. i think IDRC is a part of FIA but correct me if i'm wrong.

Personally, i feel that the event wasn't a success that it should be. It was all good until the implementation. BTW, please accept my sincere apology if I rubbed u guys the wrong way with these comments. Congrats to the organizers and those involved in making this event. There are certainly some rooms that need improvements.

It's just that for an event that's sponsored by some big name companies, it's nothing short of just another Drag race. The "after event" event that took place outside sepang was quite interesting until the blue lights started to flashed. hehehe...

stoner

Mar 25, 2004
Shah Alam Stone Garden
Visit site
i had a great time there just 2share...
met a few of old frens...
got to c the fatest car in thailand (pinky) in action n also a r33 boom while draging wif a newly met fren there...
the best was the amf queens... FIONA... ayak bleh mati ooo tgk dier
dah lah took picture sumore wif her n xjadi.... dammmittt
argghhhhhh stress giler but definately kena repeat dis december....
but i sold off d'digital camera d'next day....
overall it was fun...

ps got a couple of zero to hundred sticker for free ;) yea yea dun haf2 pay 12 bucks for it

thx 2da guy at zero2hundred kiosk for the freebies ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The highly anticipated Nissan GT-R, which will be available for the first time ever in the United States beginning in June 2008, made its North American debut at the L.A. Auto Show, following its global introduction at the Tokyo Motor Show last October. Nissan was also kind enough to announce U.S. pricing of the 2009 Nissan GT-R which is equipped with a twin turbo V6 engine producing 480 Hp. On this side of the pond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience