The New Proton Waja..2011

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
so many lancer evox on street dunno which 1 is real or fake... damn....
:hmmmm: same ka .. aiyaaa i hate evoX & lancer GT bcoz always make me confused , i preffer evo9,evo8,evo7 :proud:
If possible or by chance, check out the fuel cap at the left hand side of the car. The REAL Evo X fuel cap is square shape while the Lancer GT is round shape, something which I think seldom ppl will convert.

Lancer Evolution X

Lancer GT / EX

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
and also wheel arch design...

evo was squareish...(widebody design)

while gt was rounded..

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
if after 6 months of this car launched n no quality complaints, i would buy this car for the looks and it's handling, hehehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if u confident with mitsu...grab the 1st batch...heard 2000 units are cbu then all produce at tg malim

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
how come alot of people flaming this car? Other than the grill this car owns any previous waja & Cmon guys, Now no need to replace engine. heheh :top: already come with mivec 2.0.

Just inacse some one you guys didnt know. Its similar because Mitsu "gave" the lancer to us and let us rebrand but in exchange they wanted exora and persona. I agree abit step backward, i thought ever since Satria Neo Proton would be making 100% their own cars again, summore they own lotus. Instead of making a car with Mitsu, tey should make a car with lotus. lol.

Its so smiliar, because it is the same freaking car. lol. Ya, alot of lancer owner and Evo owner gonna get pissed but its not their decision, i mean cmon if you had the cash wouldnt YOU buy this car?, its got great potential especially if your a modder.

Just my thoughts! :driver:
i dun think mitsubishi wan simpliy exchange lancer with persona and exora coz persona is base on ck model lancer, what for mitsu wan persona??? for exora, this segment mpv is fill by honda stream and new toyota wish.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i believe mitsu have certain QC over this...

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If possible or by chance, check out the fuel cap at the left hand side of the car. The REAL Evo X fuel cap is square shape while the Lancer GT is round shape, something which I think seldom ppl will convert.

Lancer Evolution X

Lancer GT / EX
one thing about lancer gt and evoX both of them diffrent look the sit maa ... lain oooo , hahahaha i no la which want evoX or not .. :biggrin: :burnout:

SRduapuluh

Mar 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
look at the rear bumper n i think evo x is wider than lancer gt (correct me if my eyes is wrong..hehe)..evo x the body looks very stim stim,sexy, smooth compare to Lancer Gt

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
you guys already start to plan for the Evo X covertion project now? haha....who will go to spot for the Evo X half cut price now? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys , well i recently purchased a BMW 525i (M) with a BOT kit , i have changed to bigger intercooler , redid the intercooler piping , redid oil piping , added a scavenge pump (turbo oil return pump) , added a BOV to my turbo system and also serviced my TURBO at Tong turbo.

Now , when i drive the car around normally , it is fine i can rev up nicely and all. Problem is when i floor the pedal , in other words , heavy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience