The Lucky Drivers for the BFGoodrich Challenge!!!

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Hawke@Nov 13 2004, 00:14
It builds character... :rolleyes:
It also takes the cost on repairingyour car when u go down the cliff,hit the tree or,..........Track is the place where u build up ur skills and road is where u drive safely......hehehehehe......... :lol: ;)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by KP61+Nov 14 2004, 23:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KP61 @ Nov 14 2004, 23:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hawke@Nov 13 2004, 00:14
It builds character... :rolleyes:
It also takes the cost on repairingyour car when u go down the cliff,hit the tree or,..........Track is the place where u build up ur skills and road is where u drive safely......hehehehehe......... :lol: ;) [/b][/quote]
Some ppl no money for trackmah... Wat to do? :(

Anyways, I agree that track is place to drive your heart out but I learned to drive that road really slowly at first then when used to it, can drive it faster and faster and faster :D

Now I always try to drive there whenever I go back at least once even though they have the beach road just for old times sake...

But must also note that safe driving is not necessarily slow driving. A lot of ppl drive slow also hit another car... Just be alert and careful no matter what speed u drive but keep within speed limits when u drive cause duwan get saman :)

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by blade_runner@Nov 15 2004, 15:34
how does it build character... skills maybe...
Skills definitely... character is built when you are forced to drive slow first or... so when you are on that road, it humbles you a lot and you learn that power is not everything... then you slowly learn to drive better... ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

so my parents decided to sell their 2009 lancer ES and I was wondering if i can add a turbo to it.
It is a 2009 mitsubishi lancer es, automatic 4.0. Even if it is pricey, i would like to add a turbo to my car, would i need a turbo kit? can my car take a turbo kit? if so, what would be some reliable brands and sources?

Im not a car expert, but i would at least like to know the ins and outs of my vehicle.

my budget is about $2500
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience