The Dukes are back with a major gathering this Saturday

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The Ducati Club of Malaysia will be holding a gathering this weekend with the aim of setting a new record in the Malaysian Book of Records for most Ducati bikes ever gathered in an area. The event, held in conjunction with the Shell Advance Roadshow, will the club partner up with Next Bike, the sole distributor of Ducati bikes in the country, to get it on the road.

The event has been penned in for 16 April 2011, Which is this coming Saturday, at the main entrance of Berjaya Times Square. Over 100 Ducati owners and their sleek machines are expected to participate and make the event a success.

A host of activities has been planned for the event with a battle of the bands showcase and a display of the Ducati line up that includes the devilish new Diavel as well as the Multistrada, Monster and 848. There will also be a booth selling official Ducati merchandise.

So if you're looking for something to fill up your Saturday afternoon, drop by Times Square and drool over the Dukes that will be there for the gathering.

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
Certain celebrities will also be there so come drool over these sexy machines while listening to bands perform throughout the event !!

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Shit I hope there is FILA 999R for gathering!!

Still,999 series is the sexiest Ducati SuperBike series EVER!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Izzit ok to reset ECU by disconnecting the battery terminal often?... I found my car fuel comsumption is better by do it.

Pls advise.

Tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience