The Biggest Modified Car BS

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
It is to generate a vortex of air so a wormhole can be formed just behind the car. Once the wormhole has been generated, the forces of gravity will push the car down and forward thus adding to overall clownforce and adding an additional 15% BHP and a further ~10% wHP if the wormhole is just 1micron away from the sonic hair.

This phenomenan is how sonic is able to run upside down when he achieves teminal velocity and goes into spinning mode. Scientists have been able to copy sonic's speed while eliminating the need to spin before achieving terminal velocity (via 10% WHP increase in power and additional clownforce) by placing the row of sonic hair in parallel to the wormhole instead if in line to the wormhole. By doing this, scientists have been able to average out the forces produced from the wormhole thru-out the surface of the vehicle it is placed on.

Scientists have cautioned though that there is a chance that the sonic hair if improperly installed with cheap double sided tape will come off at high speeds. When this happens, the wormhole becomes very unstable and instead of pushing the vehicle forward and down, it instead becomes a pathway to Thor's homeland. This has only been recorded once during testing and this was the root cause of the huge tsunami which happened thruout the Indian oceanfront which caused widespread destruction. Thor was shitting at that time and did not enjoy having a wormhole suddenly open near his anus sucking on his excrement hence sent his hammer thru the wormhole which was the root cause of the creation of the mega tsunami. Stories of the tsunami being caused by a giant undersea earthquake is a hoax. Everyone knows that earthquakes are caused by surbo's that are improperly installed which disrupts the strings of universe. Users can rest assured that all currently sold sonic hairs will not so easily fall off at high speeds as manufacturers have signed an international accord that all manufactured sonic hairs AKA vortex generators will be affixed with 3M double sided tapes.
lol..too much time ah..

vortex generator...by Mitsubishi..COSMETIC only...

quadreduce

Feb 13, 2006
voltex generator... LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
123, manage to find that piece back?
i saw it lying on the highway from my rear view/side mirror if i'm not mistaken (happened many2 years ago), didn't bother to take it back, cheap only bought at superstar accessory

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Now now....not that I say that vortex generators don't work...I believe the one factory fitted on Evo does work...but it doesn't mean any car can fit vortex generator and it will work given that those sold are copy or replica without any precise measurement or testing.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i still cant believe the dc5 can go 330kmh.....got proof anot?
Rileks2...there's no way that DC5 can go to 200mph..haha,no need proof.

Vortex generators, IIRC were designed to delay flow separation from the surface, thus cleaner airflow to the rear wing. On a Evo, I have no doubt that it works to certain extent, but a Vios? Hiuhiuhiu......:embarassed:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i assume after tonight's episode of 999 on TV3.....therell be an even bigger bullshit? hehehehhehe

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
meter rosak. using non calibrated aftermarket meter?
Reading your post now I know how he manage 330kmh. He saw the speed on the speed board on the Kerinchi link coming in from the Federal Highway. I did it once it showed 450kmh, but actually was doing 70kmh......:driver: :biggrin::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Talking about rice boy mods eh? Used to have one site that's mocking those mods: addmoreHP but now already closed. It was fun while it lasted though. :D

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

330kph DC5? Even my 8yr old boy who learns most about cars from playing GT5 knows that's a load of BS! :biggrin:

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
There must be a reason I post the "330kmh" in this thread right ? Stop asking proof nor take it too serious la... :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I remember the quotes from the other forummers....each sticker adds certain amount of horsepower...example NOS sticker...the bigger you put the more HP la.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Reading your post now I know how he manage 330kmh. He saw the speed on the speed board on the Kerinchi link coming in from the Federal Highway. I did it once it showed 450kmh, but actually was doing 70kmh......:driver: :biggrin::biggrin:
there my kapcai also can go 360km/h on the sweeper corner u know.... :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Now now....not that I say that vortex generators don't work...I believe the one factory fitted on Evo does work...but it doesn't mean any car can fit vortex generator and it will work given that those sold are copy or replica without any precise measurement or testing.
correct. every car has a different flow seperation point. it's not to say vortex generators dont work but there is a lot of airflow testing to get it to work correctly. there are many variables such as how many spikes, how tall, angle, height, distance even the shape of the spike matters....

autospeed did a very good write up on the use of vortex generators to keep the airflow laminar.

read it all here

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
there my kapcai also can go 360km/h on the sweeper corner u know.... :rofl:
So you have tried it too......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I remember the quotes from the other forummers....each sticker adds certain amount of horsepower...example NOS sticker...the bigger you put the more HP la.....
GTi add 5bhp, NOS 10bhp and so on......hahahahaha:rofl:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hav bought my car for bout 4 years....
i noticed that my headlamp is getting faded n not shining like new headlamps....
it is a bit blur.....

wat should i do 2 overcome this prob?

if buy a new pair will cost about 300......

i saw in the market, they offer sum kind of headlamp polisher,does that works?
if yes,wat brand of the polisher that really works....

suggestion pls....

thanks a lot>......:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience