The Biggest Modified Car BS

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Salam/Greetings

Do apologize if this has been discussed before.
The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We

Once I've met a guy who put a massive GT Wing on his stock auto putra... reason being he could not get enough downforce when enjoying Karak Hiway

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I cannot believe how ignorant that Corolla owner was. I didn't finish watching that vid because that Corolla owner was just too embarassing to watch. WTF

Speaking of interesting characters, what about a certain blue turd sentra owner who called everyone morons because we didn't have our cars tuned by the 'sifus' who don't use the internet? :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I cannot believe how ignorant that Corolla owner was. I didn't finish watching that vid because that Corolla owner was just too embarassing to watch. WTF

Speaking of interesting characters, what about a certain blue turd sentra owner who called everyone morons because we didn't have our cars tuned by the 'sifus' who don't use the internet? :biggrin:
:idea:

14"? Tomei? Genting?:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Salam/Greetings

Do apologize if this has been discussed before.
The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We

Once I've met a guy who put a massive GT Wing on his stock auto putra... reason being he could not get enough downforce when enjoying Karak Hiway
pimp my ride malaysia thread...

i've always wondered...with huge GT wings and no downforce at the front end...wont the car sorta nose up with the extra huge clownforce pushing down at the rear?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
when i was young, first i got my license.. my friend introduce a friend of him.. he told me that the dude is a car expert. one day that dude told me he just change his car's turbo.. as i know his car is NA.. :confused: once he show me his car.. the one that i can see is a proton satria with new exhaust.. :banghead::banghead::banghead::rofl::thefinger:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
when i was young, first i got my license.. my friend introduce a friend of him.. he told me that the dude is a car expert. one day that dude told me he just change his car's turbo.. as i know his car is NA.. :confused: once he show me his car.. the one that i can see is a proton satria with new exhaust.. :banghead::banghead::banghead::rofl::thefinger:
He probably trying to bullshit or maybe he himself don't know what is turbo.....:confused::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Something similar to the 17" rims and GT Wing + Surbo Vios kind of comments...:banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
pimp my ride malaysia thread...

i've always wondered...with huge GT wings and no downforce at the front end...wont the car sorta nose up with the extra huge clownforce pushing down at the rear?
Yup... made me wonder too

the pimp my ride thread mostly on the cosmetics.... but the article that I've shared is more of all-round BS modification and the moronic comments they made :rofl:

plan to see all vids by tonite, last night manage to see only the Mountain-Dew-stoned-Rolla owner :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Talking about roof vortex generators, GT spoilers and front carnards...I met a guy at this body kit shop....I was waiting for my friend so that guy thought I was the shop assistance. He came up to me and ask me about the 2 items...I ask him for what car...He said for Kenari....Then the following words from him was unbelievable but I just play along with him....

Guy: Boss, looking for sonic hair and the front scraper like time attack car..
Me: ??????? Sonic hair?? front scraper???
Guy: Neh...like the evolution got one on roof like sonic hair one and this (he show me an image of a canard in his phone)
Me: Oh~~~vortex generator and front carnard..
Guy: Ya ya ya....
Me: What car?
Guy: Kenari
Me: ????
Guy: the car feel not stable at 120km/h leh....my friend said if put the scraper (canard) the front will have more grip and will cut the wind go up so the tire more grip and corner more stable...
Me: oh~~~~~
Guy: the spoiler I want those GT type the original spoiler very small..cannot cut the wind also....the rear feels very light....want to make it more stick the road....
Me: want more grip on road put glue on tire la...joking with him
(I start looking for the biggest spoiler and canard I can find...I found the EVO Vortex replica kit and told him)
Me: Nah, you need this complete with spoiler, sonic hair and scraper....this set sure make your car stick to road like a gecko..guarantee can cut wind upside down...
Guy: this set nice how much ah?
Me: wait I ask my boss....
(I walked outside the shop, call the boss and told him someone want to buy stuff inside the shop..Then I faster cabut)

The guy was still with his P sticker....

Last edited:

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
TitanRev... you are truely evil !!! Instead of sharing proper knowledge with him... You mislead him further !!
:banghead::banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Keeltha, hahahahahaha......I bet the boss of the shop would have told him no need to put those stuff.....some people are just lazy to search or gather information before modding the car.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
voltex generators & canards on n/a cars...:biggrin:
Look fast maaaaaaaah.. look fast can already.. car not fast nevermind. Fierce can already

:biggrin:

No but seriously I've seen a canard being used on a Putra and it really did help the guy with his frontal grip. But I think he had the angle all wrong or something and in the end the whole bumper got ripped off. Oh he was using it on track days, not street driving.

Don't know what the 'sonic hair' is used for though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a feature of MadMike's MadBul, the awesome FD3S equipped with 26B normally aspirated rotary engine pushing upwards of 600 horses. This is arguably the epitome of rotary and FD3S goodness, the sound of it is ungodly awesome and in my honest opinion puts any engine to shame.

MadMike with MadBul...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience