The best window tinted for car?? Advise...

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
hi all,

i just need an info which tinted do you think the best, because in future thinking of getting one to protect all the access. inside the car. Currently all i can think is Llumar. Any other brand that have that you can suggest?
Btw how Llumar if you want to fully tinted your car?

thanks

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Llumar is one of the more reputable ones.

There are two blog entries at Autojunction.com which you should read. It's the website maintained by ZTH senior member, Blackhowling :-

AutoJunctions.com - Are you well protected? - Part I
AutoJunctions.com - Are you well protected? - Part II

What do you mean by 'tint' ? Do you mean making the windows darker ? As a matter of personal taste, I think dark tints is mostly a waste of time. They don't necessarily provide UV and heat block, they compromise visibility and also have the potential of getting you into trouble at JPJ roadblocks. A lot of these clear security film comes with UV block. That alone should be sufficient for heat reduction and window security.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro's heard from my fren regarding evo 3 convertion to a wira /perdana.....if we lock from 4wd to 2wd the rpm will be high!!is it true?wats the possible action to prevent tis problem!!plz share thanks :confused::banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience