Test: Q8 Oils and Lubegard

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
talking about tis lube guard and Q8 oils made me wanna share my xperience with it... i have use it on my civic eg9 b4 tis running on q8 semi syn and synthethic gear oil...the engine i dun feel much diff as my car was well maintain most of the time but d gear oil is just superb... gear shits were as smooth as butter... it enhance my shifting with my close ratio gearbox ...

then i got my 1jz inside my corona..running on castrol semi syn ..then luck was not on my side wher my heater water stopper burst and my water came out causing my engine overheat n burnt my oil inside my engine... after sending for repair, d oil had been top up bcuz dare not change first as we wanna make sure tat d engine is ok... however d moment we start, d engine had very loud tappet sound...as if ther is no oil...

then i drive to D'Tuning....Daniel says my oil need to be change so wif limited budget i just change to d semi syn plus lube guard in as recommended.... after tat i start my car... but tappet sound was ther... i tinking like heck its time to buy a engine kosong and get d components frm d head cuz i tink must be lots of damage frm previous incident... and i just blast my car max on d way to d kedai potong.. only when i release my acc i find out tat my car has no more sound.... nothing... and perfect.. in fact its smoother and i should say i save my wallet... i made a U turn and went back home...frm tat day onwards.... no way i will use other than Q8 and d lube guard

GtiAuto

Known Member
Oct 14, 2006
where i can get Q8 oil in kuala lumpur.... any shop guy''ssss..... i want to feel the different with Q8 oil....

^wind^

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Selayang
i'm interested in Q8 oil oso...
i'm driving wira 1.5(a)
which 1 should i use? N the price for it?

^wind^

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
Selayang
huakenny said:
can use semi syn 10w40

can be easily get at Eneous or spare parts shops at sunway....

my2cent
how about the price?
the milleage?

can i get a enous near metro prima?

apislinkin

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
JB
Visit site
what should i used for 4G93t...?? need to change it my oil engine... where i can get in JB aa..?:regular_smile:

<!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
black_howling said:
what is the price range like?? my car is up for service. might give her a taste of Q8 and see how she purrs....

Do we need to flush the engine first before we use the different oil??

Can I get Q8 from eneos as well since both also japanese....:P
Supremus said:
Blackie & Gentlemen,

Q8 is from Kuwait, hence the name Q8

Q8 is available at
KSP Power , Quater Mile and the rest of the shops in Sunway

Im sure they will hook you guys up with great discounts
Which blackie?? ;) Supremus: yr gtr is getting sexier and sexier every time i see new pics of it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sizzling Start at Sepang's New MCS Season Last Weekend! - 2018 Round 1

Sunday, 1st April 2018- Action on track were exciting with 66-year old grandfather, Tony Teo outshining his more celebrated and younger challengers to win Race 2 for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience