T.M.Works Direct Power Harness for Toyota Daihatsu Perodua 4 Cylinder Engines

autocrazee

1,000 RPM
Mar 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.fasmoto.com
T.M.Works Direct Power Harness for Toyota Daihatsu Perodua 4 Cylinder Engines

https://youtu.be/ehEgi0HKKX0

The Direct Power Harness by T.M.Works is a kit that allows for a more stable voltage to the ignition coil from the battery.

In most typical OE harness, about 0.6V - 0.8V voltage drop to the ignition coil can occur. In addition, contact resistance due to aging can also be a contributing factor to voltage drop. This drop could lead to a damaged ignition coil, damaged engine or worse case, a fire.

With the T.M.Works Direct Power Harness, the drop in voltage is kept to a minimum of 0.2V at most. For example, if an ignition coil outputs 23,000V with the input of 13.8V ,when a 0.8V drop occurs, the 13V output voltage will be 21,700V. With the T.M.Works Direct Power Harness, the primary coil voltage drop is at most 0.2V, that would mean a 13.6V input with an output of 22,700V. That is approximately 1000V gain in output when compared to the OE harness.

This would mean that the Direct Power Harness is able to keep the vehicle close to its original performance.

FEATURES
Suppress a voltage drop.
Ignition coil to reduce the burden.
To prevent high rpm when misfire.
Ignition power up.
Our unit comes with the special blue color insulation to beautify your engine bay and make it feel more powerful.

BENEFITS
Protect ignition coil
Fuel saving
Improve low ~ mid rpm torque
Better engine response

100% Hand Made in Japan

BUY NOW

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , guys . Is it advisable to get a 1993-2003 Mitsubishi Lancer as a first car? I have been saving up money since young and in a couple months , I'm gonna get my driving license . And I think of maybe buying this car at the end of this year without any sponsorship from my parents . Please guys , not bashing , I am sorry if I offended u or my question is really stupid .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience