Suspension & Spring

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
actually its still too firm...

on my similar car (scooby version of airtrek)...im using 7k front, 5k rear...still i found out that front is still a little bit on hard side...i would say 6k,4k would be perfect for airtrek...and my car :driver:

and biao....what colour is your trek? i think i saw several turbo trek in seremban.... :biggrin:
what is your car? GTR? R34?

yeah, this is the chap that poison me..:listen:

after reading his post, I am really tempted to change to 6k..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If asking bro. biao, his is airtrek, bro. pomen is scooby airtrek (forester)......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
you at seremban also?
yeap in seremban....

i think Airtrek more heavy weight than forester, right?
yeap a bit more weight.....since u were on adjustable, my rule of thumb is get softest spring available (suitable to car weight) and then adjust the damper setting....

in order to maintain good handling and still some level of comfort....

thats why i suggest 6k front and 4k rear......

on my forester the best and ideal spring is 5k front,4k rear but if im using that i need to raise my ride height (running quite low body height).....so 6k,4k would be the better option...

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
yeap in seremban....

yeap a bit more weight.....since u were on adjustable, my rule of thumb is get softest spring available (suitable to car weight) and then adjust the damper setting....

in order to maintain good handling and still some level of comfort....

thats why i suggest 6k front and 4k rear......

on my forester the best and ideal spring is 5k front,4k rear but if im using that i need to raise my ride height (running quite low body height).....so 6k,4k would be the better option...
ok. i think you know ACE suspension right. is it good? they quote me price rm2600 for adjustable suspension. i feel quote costly. how you think?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ok. i think you know ACE suspension right. is it good? they quote me price rm2600 for adjustable suspension. i feel quote costly. how you think?

their service should be ok....

so just a matter of your preference only....

for me, i prefer using brand i'm familiar with...but i dont mind venturing into new brand/unfamiliar brand if i was in your position...

:driver:

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
their service should be ok....

so just a matter of your preference only....

for me, i prefer using brand i'm familiar with...but i dont mind venturing into new brand/unfamiliar brand if i was in your position...

:driver:
because their price is not low, if i top up till 3k i think can buy TEIN already. is it correct?
do you have friend buy from them before?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
oic..buy 2nd hand come back, so need send to service 1st before install?
Actually got a good deal. Even though 2nd hand, the front were fitted to his car but hardly used. Owner saw my car then go buy Super Saloon NA and started to mod. It took too long and he slowly lost interest, so he say want to pass the car to his workers to use, so I offered to take the suspension off him. Went to collect time, the rears were still in the box.....lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
because their price is not low, if i top up till 3k i think can buy TEIN already. is it correct?
do you have friend buy from them before?

well since airtrek is same as evo7 suspension wise...

why not getting the used tein from halfcut... send for service first so it should last as long as new suspension...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as I see from caburator engine, the intake of the air got a pipe which is connected to the ezos piping area
and I think the purpose is to suck in hot air to the caburator is it???
then y we change to cool air??

i need convince!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience