Suprafan's lemon Kancil with a zillion problems

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Specially dedicate this thread to SF's crappy... er... I mean problematic Kancil / Mira that has a thousand problems starting with the light bulb.

:driver:

Light bulb problem - fixed
Tyres - kena conned and replaced
Absorbers - replaced
Bushing - tbc

What else will go wrong today? Let's list down all the reasons why he shouldn't have bought this waste of money in the first place. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, drop in L5 and smoke his Alza lor...what is there to wait? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This one definitely got to smoke his ass with it. Unless he is getting a Volvo S60, then I will back down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Izso:
Where got zillion of problems la :rofl:
Is more like in process of restoration :biggrin:

Not even RM2K spent on it. Other than getting that piece of crap Screws at RM45 each. Other than that all is fine. Is the screws not the tyres :rofl:

Absorbers and tyres are usually the thing to change when getting a 2nd hand ma :biggrin:
Kelisa already spent RM2K+ on it to change wear and tear parts. Till date is perfect and smooth :biggrin:

So, can close thread :proud:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Actually, to be honest I wanted to know to-date what have you done to fix up the car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, to be honest I wanted to know to-date what have you done to fix up the car.
As far as I remember so far:

Steering Shaft Cover -
Perodua Gold Semi Syn Engine Oil - RM65
Perodua EO Filter -
Brake Fluid -
3x Perodua ATF 1L - RM45
ATF filter -
Air Filter - RM8
Fuel Filter - RM5
Fuel Tank Cap - RM6
Fan Belt -
1 set Front & Rear Absorbers - RM226
1 set Brake Shoes - RM28
2x Brake Pumps - RM104
4x Falken SN328 Tyres - RM360
4x tyres' metal air valve - RM20
Alignment - RM20
2x Nuisance Screws - RM90
2x Nuisance Screws Adjustment - RM50
Alignment - RM28
2x Brake Bulb - RM5.50
Central Locking - RM30

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

SF is planning to get 150 WHP on his kancil mah.. eat gsr for breakfast, VTEC on dinner.. :rofl:
That one would need to spend at least RM5K on engine mods :rofl:

No la, planning to eat his Alza for breakfast, Volvo S60 for dinner. :listen: :biggrin:
Have to go for L2s engine already.

Last edited:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
As far as I remember so far:

Steering Shaft Cover -
Perodua Gold Semi Syn Engine Oil - RM65
Perodua EO Filter -
Brake Fluid -
3x Perodua ATF 1L - RM45
ATF filter -
Air Filter - RM8
Fuel Filter - RM5
Fuel Tank Cap - RM6
Fan Belt -
1 set Front & Rear Absorbers - RM226
1 set Brake Shoes - RM28
2x Brake Pumps - RM104
4x Falken SN328 Tyres - RM360
4x tyre air tube - RM20
Alignment - RM20
2x Nuisance Screws - RM90
2x Nuisance Screws Adjustment - RM50
Alignment - RM28
2x Brake Bulb - RM5.50
Central Locking - RM30

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

That one would need to spend at least RM5K on engine mods :rofl:

No la, planning to eat his Alza for breakfast, Volvo S60 for dinner. :listen: :biggrin:
Have to go for L2s engine already.
what? tyre tube for 5 ringgit? rays tube or what?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
what? tyre tube for 5 ringgit? rays tube or what?
That one can't remember. Let me check the receipt tonight and reconfirm. Which is why, tyres should cost RM100 per piece when I round up roughly :listen:

If really RM5, really slaughtered me for that :rofl:
IINM I think I remember it as RM5 per piece they charged.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sf, u got change timing belt & water pump anot? if not better do it fast.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I compared your list against mine & your price are quite reasonable minus the chamber screws la.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sf, u got change timing belt & water pump anot? if not better do it fast.

I compared your list against mine & your price are quite reasonable minus the chamber screws la.
The labour for all the things change above if not wrong should be around RM420. Those listed are just price of items i bought from sparepart shops.

I haven't change the water pump. Will get it change. Thanks for highlighting. Brake Pump might need to change as well. Since after doing flushing due to previous owner like never changed brake fluid before and got stucked. Now the brake pedal will sink in after braking awhile.

Timing Belt, the seller claim he had already changed. Should I get it check or trust him? Seems he has the old timing belt at the rear as well.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
never claim from the seller that he just changed the timing belt, happened to my bro in law, seller claimed just changed, after 3 months of using the belt putus, so he change to l2 engine.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
never claim from the seller that he just changed the timing belt, happened to my bro in law, seller claimed just changed, after 3 months of using the belt putus, so he change to l2 engine.
:hmmmm: one of the way to change engine that my future home minister will not nag me....
:rofl: But not a good way to go with :rofl:

Will get this 2 changed then. Thanks bro. Anything else I need to take note to change?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes people, the new VW Vento is now here in Malaysia. With a new motto that reads, "The sedan that does not compromise" The New Vento Highline is said to be the only turbocharged entry in its class so that's pretty interesting, this could just give the compact sedan an extra edge over fierce competition from Asian competitors. Read as our journalist Azmi Hasan brings you the freshest right from the launch this morning.

Locally-assembled by Volkswagen's partner, DRB-Hicom, the 2016 Vento...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience