Cars for sale

superb VIP no. plate for sale

Power_Hong

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hey, just for your information..
A friend of mine was driving a car with single digit. KL plate la.. W**7. His dad bought it for 40k. No joke. Serious. Single digits like number 7 can be expensive at times. But once again, if it was KL or Selangor plate, then it can really get seriously expensive.
The friend of mine has since sold his car, and now driving a car which bears number 2. This number I dont know much it cost la.... I didnt ask.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
WEI WHY SO MUCH FUSS.........U THINK WITH THIS NUMBER CAN GO SEVEN SECONDS.HAHAHAHAHAHAH........

afham07

Oct 14, 2004
my father's friend bought DAH 1 at RM50++k .. WTH???

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
ok guys, thank you for all the interested n posted here, just one things to remind, they r not selling it coz need cash or anything else....
we r not hurry to sell it.....

as i said at the begining....they onli wanted to let go if there is a unrejectable offer...
ok, now they did said, 70k neg.....

think abt it, worth or not, depends on individual....

3 alpha u may still can get frm jpj as long as u got the money, 2 alpha plate u may not get it even u got money when nobody wanted to let go....

thank you for the reply, if 70k is not ur budget, give me ur best offer, i'll tell them.

777hp

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
Visit site
well said ...

70k ? ..I dont think I'll be intrested ... :)

I would prefer to get a single " 1 " or " 8 " .. if i have that kind of money .

but 2 alpha with single digit , can get through motor trader seller or from some used car dealers in KL , most of them have connection with owner that has alot of nice no plate .

i;m not sure the offer on your side is real or not ....
but words without picture means nothing sometimes .

P

PrinceHamsap

70K ??? :lol:
good luck to u if wanna sell at tat price ...

moppy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Aiya... I heard something about a plate no, and just wanna share with u guys.

Ok, here it goes, yes u can buy any no as long as u hv money nowadays but..... onething....

Let say u buy a digit no. 1 for maybe RM80k, and what car do u put?

Well, let say any car lar u put, but do u know if your car being stolen and when insurance has insured u the sum of money, then your plate no. would not be able to reclaim back. Simple, when your car lost and couldn't be found, then your plate no. will be gone as well.

:D

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Deep$hi+$@Jan 14 2005, 23:15
What so big deal about no. When I was in US, I got 6 digit no.8 for only USD34.99.(The first year I got my car). The 2nd year, I change it to 168 168. Then the following year I got bored and the no seems so Ah Beng to me, so I decided to go for MYS IM1(Mean Malaysia I am no 1). After that I felt bored change no plate as it doesnot seems so special to me anymore. Get it sold on my senior year b4 coming back.
So what so great about AX 7. Who many of you get 6 digit No.8. What the max no.8 you get here in Malaysia . Perhaps 4 the max.
Well "EAT MY DUST" I drive a 6 no.8 car before. and it cost Rm 160 max. :P

Not flaming you kwai, but I just hate the idea ppl using tons of money just to buy a no. plate. For me as long as it sounds good, is Ok. What the deal of giving RM 10k to get a no.plate.
bLaderr,

how can you compare US plates and Malaysian plates ? <_< <_<

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
em em, the price sure neg....
i dun think so abt the stolen car..... coz its registed to ur name right? correct me i'm wrong....

ok, this offer is real, its on a perdana v6 in perak.... if u guys have connection in jpj, plz check around if interested.....

:lol:

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
I saw AC 2 selling for 25k neg last year, I believe this plate is much better than AX 7, I also saw AC3 selling for 30k++....anyway, AX7 is very special, should price more than 1 million. Good luck!!!! :ph34r:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by moppy@Jan 16 2005, 23:17
Well, let say any car lar u put, but do u know if your car being stolen and when insurance has insured u the sum of money, then your plate no. would not be able to reclaim back. Simple, when your car lost and couldn't be found, then your plate no. will be gone as well.

Can claim back the no

my boss, my freind dad all claim back the no
when they car is stolen

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
AX 7 for 70k might be too expensive lah...A = perak plate...not really worth... unless there's someone initial with AX and born in date of 7 o wat lah... if RX7 guess 100k also got ppl buy...but honestly too expensive...anyway good luck on ur sale...

-free bump-

moppy

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Originally posted by cmng+Jan 17 2005, 18:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cmng @ Jan 17 2005, 18:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moppy@Jan 16 2005, 23:17

Can claim back the no

my boss, my freind dad all claim back the no
when they car is stolen [/b][/quote]
I have spoke to the insurance guy, the plate no. really cannot claim back.

Pls tell me how to claim back cos I will talk to the insurance guy.

Just want to make it clear.

The insurance guy told me it doesn't make sence that when insurance company already insure your car, that means like the insurance company brought over your car. When they brought over the plate also together. As far as I understand the plate no. register to a car not to a person. The plate no. will belong to the insurance company.

The insurance company hv rights to sell it out or hand it to JPJ. Therefore we sometimes can found old plate to tender/sale in JPJ.

In your case i believe that you friend dad is bought it back from insurance company.

:)

mcyt

500 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by kwai@Jan 16 2005, 00:16
ok guys, thank you for all the interested n posted here, just one things to remind, they r not selling it coz need cash or anything else....
we r not hurry to sell it.....

as i said at the begining....they onli wanted to let go if there is a unrejectable offer...
ok, now they did said, 70k neg.....

think abt it, worth or not, depends on individual....

3 alpha u may still can get frm jpj as long as u got the money, 2 alpha plate u may not get it even u got money when nobody wanted to let go....

thank you for the reply, if 70k is not ur budget, give me ur best offer, i'll tell them.
bro,70K!!!!!!!!!no one can fight your price in tender for w'layah 1 single digit.meng heng boss can get it by below 60k for w** 1,ok?if ur car stolen still can get back,who dare to said cant get back???!!do u hav enough money in ur pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there ... :)
I'm driving an Iswara Aeroback with Iswara SE muffler mounted and a local made aftermarket bullet...

The muffler is kind of bassy and solid.. but if on long journey, i think the muffler would deaf me... hehe...

I would like to know is there anyway to make it more silent? Is putting on a second bullet can solve this problem?

thnx...
all da best ppl!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience