Strongly Advised By PDRM Install This Application To your Smart Phone

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
I think this app is for coverage in Selangor area only... KL people if press SOS don't know got police come or not.. :)

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
no point using the services......i try using it and it takes them half an hour to come....that time i saw my neighbour house got break in and if they come early they might have caught the robber....:banghead:

mycivic07

Jun 13, 2009
at least they came. Better than nothing bro. please remember that they are not always staying close to your house.

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
no point using the services......i try using it and it takes them half an hour to come....that time i saw my neighbour house got break in and if they come early they might have caught the robber....:banghead:
maybe police had a difficulty to find the house because ah long stickers covered the road sign... :banghead:

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So that long need to wait for the police to arrived. Is the internet connected must be on and also the location service+GPS?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually, if can call of course call. I believe if it works, it is usually for those who were held captive or kidnapped but still having their phone with them, whereby is easier for them to touch on the distress button to notify the authorities that they are in trouble...

Can't expect them to have the chance to call though...

For example, if a girl got into a taxi, and believe to feel like something is not right..like taking her somewhere else...best time
to press on that distress button...

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
we should be allow to carry gun...so its fair enough if both crooks n us have guns then see who die first...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience