Strongly Advised By PDRM Install This Application To your Smart Phone

mycivic07

Jun 13, 2009
Hi,

Please install this application to your smart phones.

Home | MyDistress

When you are robbed please press S0S and police will be there to in a short while.

This had been announced at Buletin Utama TV3 last night to reduce crimes in Malaysia.

MY DISTRESS DOWNLOAD LINK

Attachments

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
smart phones eh? what if the smart phone oso kana stolen/robbed? how to make calls or notify police edi??

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
dont be a pessimist all the time bro.. if they dont do anything, u complaint, when they do something, also complaint..

for me,its a good effort!

mycivic07

Jun 13, 2009
Ken yeang,

If all kena rob then nothing we can do la. But if you were outside then you are about to be murdered or rob before you die you press that one button then you may die piece fully. You know why? because the cops will come within few minutes to rescue you.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dont be a pessimist all the time bro.. if they dont do anything, u complaint, when they do something, also complaint..

Yea, nothing is fool proof but at least it's better than nothing to reduce risk of bad things happening to you in some situations. Just like car security, always there's a way to beat it but at least it makes it tougher/less attractive for thieves to tamper with your car.

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
I'd already installed it. Hopefully I dont have to use it for the rest of my life :adore:
yess..thats rite bro..better not to face that situation....

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Yea, nothing is fool proof but at least it's better than nothing to reduce risk of bad things happening to you in some situations. Just like car security, always there's a way to beat it but at least it makes it tougher/less attractive for thieves to tamper with your car.
good idea....

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
It's a good idea by PDRM. I know we are not allowed to test the efficiency of this apps, just in case one day we might need it...but that's my first thought if I install this apps.

Install the apps --> Press it --> Observe how long PDRM force will arrive.

mycivic07

Jun 13, 2009
Yup....This came out from Buletin Utama News TV3 several days ago. I captured from TV3 news and paste it here for our own good. Hopefully it will benefit everybody here!

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
stated there the coverage is only for selangor

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

I didnt sound pesimistic bro. Just asking "what if" kena robbed of everything....Is it wrong?

BTW, the security of malaysia is not only built by HOPE. It takes action, determination, assurance and constant improvement over weaknesses. Which I find lacking in the PDRM. The mainstream tends to sugar coat news on crime busting. I hope one could get a bigger picture by reading alternative news sources.

For discussion sake, could the police force rely on good hope, good faith so that the crime rate goes down?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
download link for windows phone is missing...cant get it... :dontknow:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The country's most famous tuners were all present in the main stand area displaying the latest tuning parts and merchandise.

Nismo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience