Stretched BMW 330Li M Sport now in Malaysia

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

The new long wheelbase BMW 330Li M Sport arrives Malaysia. Lengthened by 110mm and heightened by 6mm, this is BMW Malaysia's first ever locally assembled stretched 3 series.

6.2 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl turbo B48 / 8 speed automatic / RM300,800.00

BMW 330Li M Sport dimensions:
Length: 4,819mm (+110)
Wheelbase: 2,961mm (+110mm)
Height: 1,441mm (+6mm)

Apart from the 42mm extra rear legroom and 4mm headroom, being an M Sport model, it features M Aerodynamics and M Sport aesthetic addons, 18" double spoke M light wheels. On the interior, there's the M leather steering wheel, M specific pedals. 2 colours will be available: Mineral White and Carbon Black.

Customers can register interest at https://shop.bmw.com.my/

Harald Hoelzl, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia said, “The BMW 3 Series has been a consistent chart-topper for the BMW portfolio in Malaysia - with over 2,500 units delivered to satisfied customers across Malaysia in 2020 alone. The success of the BMW 3 Series lies in its ingenious architecture that offers unparalleled versatility, while preserving the sporty DNA that underlines BMW’s Sheer Driving Pleasure.”

“The First-Ever BMW 330Li M Sport emerges as a marvel in new dimensions for the BMW 3 Series, combining the capaciousness of a longer wheelbase with the ever-present sportiness of a BMW compact executive sedan, sacrificing neither in the process. Truly, the First-Ever BMW 330Li M Sport opens up an avenue for customers to experience Sportiness in New Dimensions.” Hoelzl added

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
At that price point just top up 10% and get the 5 series. This is bad value for money relative to the short 3 series and the 5er.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
At that price point just top up 10% and get the 5 series. This is bad value for money relative to the short 3 series and the 5er.
You say that but I'd buy this over the 5 anyday. The 3 looks better to me at every angle.

One fine day I will own a modern BMW... one fine day

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You say that but I'd buy this over the 5 anyday. The 3 looks better to me at every angle.

but the normal 3 is cheaper and looks the same. This is just longer. Why buy this? The “short” 3 isn’t that short you know...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

Define modern ? E90 LCI is pretty modern to me still with i-Drive and all those electronic shits that will fxxk me in the ass when they fail :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Define modern ? E90 LCI is pretty modern to me still with i-Drive and all those electronic shits that will fxxk me in the ass when they fail :rofl:
You over estimate the cost of repairing a E90. I got lubang to sort out a whole E90 on the cheap mainly because of the abundance of Singapore halfcut E90s. Right now they are trickling in with a whole lot of F30 halfcuts from Singapore, which will make the F30s cheaper to own too. And the 2 year balls hold that BMW has on parts is over so now there's a ton of aftermarket and OEM brands for spares making the parts cheaper to own.

G20s are a different story.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience