Street Shootout 2 Coverage

kennee

Mar 7, 2004
www.adagraphy.com
fabianyee,
Sorry, thats the only 1 i managed to snap. But make sure you're registered for the coming SSO3!! More pics to come ;) !

leviathan,
That's also the only pic of ur car i got! But like i sed, more pics to come this SSO3 :D ! I'm using a Fujifilm 4900Zoom.

Speaking of that, i must hog MSN groups already this evening. But got F1 going on Astro too... susah susah. :lol:

naybarn

Apr 26, 2004
mostly on SS02........but also some part of drift. I can say that most of cars are in but not 100% of course.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
wait....wat do u mean by mostly?ss01 or other event oso in it?

erm.....& mostly drift event, means no time attack is it?btw, got my car or not.....i was driving the yellow ford laser...

naybarn

Apr 26, 2004
Sorry guys I was misunderstood.........It's all about SS02 on April 17th. Beginning till end of event, What car in it?......to be clear later I'll share the photo extracted from the CD

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by naybarn@Apr 26 2004, 06:15 PM
Sorry guys I was misunderstood.........It's all about SS02 on April 17th. Beginning till end of event, What car in it?......to be clear later I'll share the photo extracted from the CD
great :D .....btw, were u da 1 holding da viewcam while standing on a platform thing wif sunglasses?

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
naybarn,

with or without me in it, I still want the DVD/VCD...let me know how much it costs. PM me.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Thank UUUUUUUU Kenneeeeeeeeeeeeee for taking so many many pics of my car
......wah kakakakka... they all damn jealous oh, especially Leviathan.

Anyway seriously ThanXXX for the shots.

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by XXX@Apr 27 2004, 01:58 AM
Thank UUUUUUUU Kenneeeeeeeeeeeeee for taking so many many pics of my car....wah kakakakka... they all damn jealous oh, especially Leviathan.

Anyway seriously ThanXXX for the shots.
:P heekkkk eleeeeeeeeeh.........

naybarn

Apr 26, 2004
I'm not the one who's wearing the sunglasses, but the one with sunglasses look alike skin :D to be more easier I'm the oversizes right in the middle of the track

I'm The BIG SHOWW !!!!.... :lol:

Pls check with the V-Sixers (Northern) for price/pcs, it was produced for them. I think they will publish the price.........but FYI it's available!!!...... It won't b too expensive laaa but of coz higher than pirated CD - should be reasonable(this is original man!!! got your own action inside some more).

pg_sham

Mar 18, 2004
Since someone ask:

All,
Here it come. BTW, after all this video purposely for V-Sixers group, so shoot just a bit more to our club laa...quality of picture is OK laa but not as good as pro one as my friend is just ‘part timer new beginner video man” BUT his work is not so bad laa... After 2 time playback, still wanna see for 3rd time

The VCD content:
Consist of random shooting start from registration till trophy presentation.

Drift Action
Yellow Lotus(T Djan),
Blue Satria, civic(21),
toyota trueno(81),
orange satria(25),
Yellow BMW,
Lotus(62),
Ford Lyn,
MR2 (SIDEWAY),
Nissan 180(Zee),
Lancer training car,
nissan 180(90).

TA Action
Putra(35),
putra(34),
all 4 v-sixers car, including action mr Vincent chasing WW Golf!
Black Civic EK(52)
Grey Lotus
Satria Precision driving team
Putra Precision driving team
Orange Lotus
Red Lotus
Yellow Lotus
MR2(SUDEWAY)
Satria GTI
Civic EG 8/9?
Black MR2
Subaru Impreza chasing and giving hon to yellow MR2
Sport car(67) – donno what car is that!
Titan Kancil
Iswara Chasing datsun 120y
Civic EG(18) chasing civic EK(21)
Satria GTI(33)
Satria GTI(31)
Putra(37) chasing putra(36)
Track car(22)
Blue satria(120)
Mystery car race of the champion funny action.
Prize presentation.
Price
(RM15 + delivery charge will define later) or (RM15 + free delivery on 8th May during SS03 Shah Alam)
Pls send email to [email protected] if anyone want this copy.
Good news: Got 1 KL guy now in Penang, he also buy 1 copy and will go back to KL on monday night. If you wanna a copy then I will slow talk to him bring back your CD to KL. Just pay to him RM15 + FOC delivery. Call me 012-4602700 before 3PM, Monday 3rd May.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience