Feb 19, 2006
what to do....
BOLEH LAND !!!

Bump: what to do....
BOLEH LAND !!!

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
cuz we dun giv kopi o to them so their belly shrink already ma. So need to do sumthing and they just follow their felllow crooks !!!!

fuiyo, ini macam itu andy lau HK movie, ganster pulis haha

Bump: cuz we dun giv kopi o to them so their belly shrink already ma. So need to do sumthing and they just follow their felllow crooks !!!!

fuiyo, ini macam itu andy lau HK movie, ganster pulis haha

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Sick. This is what law enforcers are willing to do?
Grreat ... Well if its meant to be, its meant to be...If you have the heart to steal/rob innocent hardworking citizens ... Just imagine what they are capable of...haizzz ..no point laa...

Malaysia confirm Boleh.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
mana tak boleh, now the whole world goverment are thinking how to save the economy. our gomen thing how to save party. mua ha ha ha malaysia mesti boleh:congrats:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha...I'm not surprised abt the news. These news has been reported many years back.

Today, a police is caught robbing with his pistol.

Tomorrow we hear a soldier caught robbing with a machine gun. Maybe with C4 oso. C4 is so easy to obtain nowdays.

I wonder when will be a day when some sillyshit army guy would steal a tank and attempt robbery:hmmmm:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Ppl like doing what they see on TV...so most of our Law enforcers watch too much of Worlds Most Shocking Video's....In the U.S got ppl steal tank and run on highway ..Malaysia also will try one day to prove that "Malaysia Boleh"

tigershark1976

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
such case happen almost everyday in our country, yet, our gov always deny. say that its jus a black sheep.... the rest of the policeman is good! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

kan nin nah, please lah, i wonder our pm dare ask around how our police force performing... any Malaysian will tell u the same thing... they are wasting the tax payer money....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

are they robber?? no, not all of them, some of them work part time as thief :thefinger::thefinger:, some as bandits on the road collecting coffee money :thefinger::thefinger:, some working with the crooks :thefinger::thefinger:, only handful are full time policeman :slug::slug::slug:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
well said :burnout:

Bump: well said :burnout:

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
Seriously, what does a newbie Police earns?. I admit there are crooks officers around but there are loyal and hardworking police officers too. Earning not enough to feed their families and so on. I feel for those loyal ones which are always in the mist of asshole doing all the crap to our community. Worst of all, cannot voice out who the F**K are those in authority who are committing crimes. Voice out later, government dont't chai or police head hentam him & his family kaw kaw till no road to jalan anymore. What else can I say !?. Like everyone else, MALAYSIA BOLEH!...

Bump: Seriously, what does a newbie Police earns?. I admit there are crooks officers around but there are loyal and hardworking police officers too. Earning not enough to feed their families and so on. I feel for those loyal ones which are always in the mist of asshole doing all the crap to our community. Worst of all, cannot voice out who the F**K are those in authority who are committing crimes. Voice out later, government dont't chai or police head hentam him & his family kaw kaw till no road to jalan anymore. What else can I say !?. Like everyone else, MALAYSIA BOLEH!...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
hooray 2 malaysia polis...woo hooo..:adore:

Bump: btw...i knew a IO in klang with his ride(dunwan 2 mention wat ride) modded up 2 350hp
1 paku io how much earning? he has ori advan rg,carbon hood,pop up the hood n u will c all jdm goodies,td0620g,koyo rad and many many more...zzz

Bump: btw...i knew a IO in klang with his ride(dunwan 2 mention wat ride) modded up 2 350hp
1 paku io how much earning? he has ori advan rg,carbon hood,pop up the hood n u will c all jdm goodies,td0620g,koyo rad and many many more...zzz

Invinsible

Nov 8, 2005
Like wat we said, Malaysia Boleh..."Saya boleh bantu"(need Kopi 'o') then "saya bantu kamu"(along) then now part time theif...Lots of job la then can do...Next thg dunno wat they doin la...:rofl::rofl::thefinger::thefinger:...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience