Stolen - Satria GTi BGF6166

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
hi guys,

Car belongs to a fren of mine. Stolen in Tmn Klang Jaya on 31 May 08 around wee hours in the morning. the car was stolen from inside his house.

Specs:

-Engine transplant to MIVEC 1.8.
-Ori bodykit silver.
-Aerospeed carbon fibre exhaust.

There was a limited edition Harley Davidson boots inside. In case anyone wanted to sell these,please take note.

Anyone who spotted this car anywhere, please contact owner @ 012-3537074 (SASI).

Please pass around the news.:listen:
Your help is really appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
hehehe~~ bro~~

1 june o 31 may~~

june dun hav 31 le~~

btw~ i will ask my fren 2 look look~~

gt pic of it

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
hehehe~~ bro~~

1 june o 31 may~~

june dun hav 31 le~~

btw~ i will ask my fren 2 look look~~

gt pic of it
eh...sorry bro..typo....:laugh:

anyway, i'll try to get a pic of it...thanks...

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Stolen from inside the house? was his house gate not locked? Sorry to hear this bro... Pls upload some pics, will keep on the lookout for this car.

skyline2778

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Sban
Stolen from inside the house? was his house gate not locked? Sorry to hear this bro... Pls upload some pics, will keep on the lookout for this car.
Yup..from inside of the house. The gate was broken. Although there was somebody home, they didn't hear anything...:hmmmm2:

maxaudio_2008

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
OMG!!!!!!~ another GTI......my friend also get rob last week, lucky his alarm strong enough to keep the thief away......but his recaro seat still got stolen....haiz........!!!!!!!!

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
OMG!!!!!!~ another GTI......my friend also get rob last week, lucky his alarm strong enough to keep the thief away......but his recaro seat still got stolen....haiz........!!!!!!!!
wow~~
they really fast and know how 2 take out thing come out

lan1800

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
now day thief also got evolve, sigh..

thesyko

Known Member
Oct 19, 2007
best is to install electricity wires on the important/hot items, like SAFC, DEFI meters, Recaro seats, boost controllers. When the thief tries to touch them, cut the wires or pull them out then BYE BYE. Fry mothaf***er, FRY!!! wahahaha

I also wanna DIY it when my comes back from workshop. better than any alarm in the market, this wan thief confirm die wan. Then best if connect to the driver seat also. So if thief seat in the car to try drive it off then FRY his ass.

:P

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
best is to install electricity wires on the important/hot items, like SAFC, DEFI meters, Recaro seats, boost controllers. When the thief tries to touch them, cut the wires or pull them out then BYE BYE. Fry mothaf***er, FRY!!! wahahaha

I also wanna DIY it when my comes back from workshop. better than any alarm in the market, this wan thief confirm die wan. Then best if connect to the driver seat also. So if thief seat in the car to try drive it off then FRY his ass.

:P
Exactly what I am talking about bro...

Jun 19, 2008
my satria gti got stolen too...in seri kembangan...but it happened in march 2008... my bro had modified the car... the seats were changed...the rim...i just got the car after meeting with an accident...so sad....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience