Stanley's The Champ For Super Mini Class

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Asian Car Club's AutoKhana Test was held on the 30th of May 2004 in Sepang F1 circuit's huge carpark..

it's basically we need to drive around some cones in the fastest time, in the correct sequence, and stop in a lil cone box and all this while not hit any cones.
very driver skill demanding. ;)

here's some pics :

my 'office'

my car and the Malay guys drooling over a Kancil :lol:

Last edited:

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
this is my car in the shade.. (thanks to TiTAN for the new tent!!)

and this is the map of the course we're supposed to make best times with.. :blink: oh no..

and that's me (duh) going around and around them cones.. *pening*

and this is the group pic, with almost everyone in it.. (hey SKAGEE & Jane! what you doing in our picture?! :lol: )

me and TKLim + all of the other champions! (KillerB, 1339, GoingSideWays1, Julianpang) canken2, GiZimo and others

me and TKLim

me and my SLK muahahaha :lol:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
new hood ? or new scoop ?

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
:) Congrats Stan...another trophy for the trophy cabinet? must be full of dem now huh...

being titaned does really help i see....but explain the 'regular malay guys' bit...otherwise you may find ppl getting offended by that remark..before anyone does..you may have to clarify that...

just giving you a heads up.. B)

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by wetwetwater@Jun 5 2004, 12:11 AM
new hood ? or new scoop ?
same!
just that now it's facing forward

note: not a fucking difference!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(no offence meant with that remark) hehe

glee

Known Member
haha.. congrats again stanley.. just in case you guys wanna know the true story of those guys.. they were the course safety marshals, and doing scrutineering on the SLK.

offend anyone and maybe next time they'll ban your car from entering.. haha..

just kidding :) see ya soon buddy.

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi Stanley,

I am not sure if you still can remember me. I am Julian. I was also a competitor in the same Autokhana as you were in. I spoke to you that day & I am the one with the green Wira.

I need some advise from sifu. What spring rate do you suggest for my car for this kind of events?

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
damn, the competitoin past already? bummer, me do not know about it la. anyway, stan the man ley, congratulations bro.