Spraying Rims

NukeeZoid

Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
i have a set of Enkei RS5 rims. and i plan to spray them white.

does anyone here know any shop that does rims spraying?

how much would it cost usually..

15 inch rims..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Hey nukee....i dunno bout spraying rims...but i know this place in USJ industrial...he do touch-ups n spraying for police cars. quite good n quite affordable...
if u free,n im free,i take u there la...i sprayed my stuff there..i took alloyhead too,n he sed good job

NukeeZoid

Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by PocketRocket@Feb 17 2005, 10:11
Hey nukee....i dunno bout spraying rims...but i know this place in USJ industrial...he do touch-ups n spraying for police cars. quite good n quite affordable...
if u free,n im free,i take u there la...i sprayed my stuff there..i took alloyhead too,n he sed good job
what stuff did u spray? :blink:

the fellah can spray the inside console anot? feel like color coding my cars interior...hehe...

kerahkeng

Feb 9, 2004
NukeeZoid,

Sorry to tumpang your thread. I also want to spray my rims, but I want it to be done right. I mean not to simply sandpaper the thinggy and respray. I want it to be scrapped of all existing layers of laquer and paint to the bare metal underneath. Sandblasting the rims might work. Then apply new color and laquer. Im sure it will end up just like new.

Any body know where to get it done.

Cheers

:)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Yea...the manager told me that if ur involved in an accident,(touch wood)
he would touch up bumpers or any part of the exterior for FREE~! me n alloyhead was surprised he gave such an assurance..i sprayed my eyelids n grille lo...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
i wanna spray gunmetal also....~~
but later laa...got other priorities.. :D

NukeeZoid

Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by PocketRocket@Feb 17 2005, 11:08
Yea...the manager told me that if ur involved in an accident,(touch wood)
he would touch up bumpers or any part of the exterior for FREE~! me n alloyhead was surprised he gave such an assurance..i sprayed my eyelids n grille lo...
oohh...cheap arr...?

im just wondering whether he will do the interior for me anot...

i want to color code it...hmm...maybe red or something...not sure yet...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
he will colour code it,dun worry...all cars come wiff the 'colour code' on ur firewall wat...my eyelids RM30,Grille RM30.touch up,depends where...FREE

carcraze

Mar 3, 2004
pocketrocket,
Where is this shop located? I am planning to spray my rims too. How much for a 16" rims?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
tak tau how much...i gib u the number,u ask...012-225 2520
his name Danny.err...how to explain ar...its in USJ 1,industrial area...all the half-cuts there...behind usj14 too.

NukeeZoid

Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by PocketRocket@Feb 17 2005, 11:16
he will colour code it,dun worry...all cars come wiff the 'colour code' on ur firewall wat...my eyelids RM30,Grille RM30.touch up,depends where...FREE
wahh...serious arr? the fellahs workmanship good anot? wanna touch up my bonnet lorr....

or maybe when i get my side skirts done i wanna go there and ask him to spray it since so cheap...

can spray the console anot one..? u havent answered me...lolz!!

:lol:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Originally posted by NukeeZoid+Feb 17 2005, 11:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NukeeZoid @ Feb 17 2005, 11:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PocketRocket@Feb 17 2005, 11:16
wahh...serious arr? the fellahs workmanship good anot? wanna touch up my bonnet lorr....

or maybe when i get my side skirts done i wanna go there and ask him to spray it since so cheap...

can spray the console anot one..? u havent answered me...lolz!!

:lol: [/b][/quote]
Bro..haha...tension la you... :P i sed he will colour code wateva u want...
me thinks u gotta dismantle the parts 1st...easier lo...possible also if u go morning,evening can collect edi.i pm u my pic...u see good anot...oh ya..i forgot...depends on colour too...if metallic,i think more RM abit...then see wat part u wanna spray,can cut some RM abit also wan...jus be nice to the uncle...

NukeeZoid

Jan 26, 2005
lolz....

okie...but how to take out my whole console weii....seriously...

if take out edi how the heck to drive to the workshop....? :blink:

thats why i wondering whether he can take it out for me anot lorrr....

one day u teman me go check with him lorr....can ah? :P

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq