Skyline Spotted!

WyNG

1,500 RPM
Jul 16, 2008
Penang
thts a white gtr34 in Nibong tebal i saw with full of ztune bodykits...........PENANG

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
slow lar.... really :slug:
Your ride will slice thru me like the R8 got split in half in transformers 2 ...then you'll hit warp speed like Star Trek!! Love your ride...Cleanest, Meanest and Best Kept V SPec 2 in Malaysia. Cheers Bro!

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
Your ride will slice thru me like the R8 got split in half in transformers 2 ...then you'll hit warp speed like Star Trek!! Love your ride...Cleanest, Meanest and Best Kept V SPec 2 in Malaysia. Cheers Bro!
wow! like dat huh? is it the fastest gtr(i dont know its gtr or gtt converted..correct me if im wrong) in malaysia? :banghead:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Driftmeister,
*laughs* You're too kind Jeff but I think it's quite the opposite la. Your car is the fast one. Single blower with 450whp. Fuiyoh, laju sial. I sure kena potong like sayur.

komansnala,
No la. Like I said, my car slow bai. :slug: There are so many monster GT-R's on the road in KL. Those with Tomei hearts. Some with big singles. Even an OS3.0 one too...

semperfi,
You are driving an equally nice GT-R. What secret tuning have you been doing la? :biggrin:

Blood Red,
I remember. :biggrin:
:wink:

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
ur's is gtr "v-spec 2 nur" + mod = cant be slow. even a "wira turbo" is fast..
either u r driving very slow (means very careful) or others r fast like hell..

in the end..it depends on how big ur balls is.. rite o not?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Compared to the other GT-R's out there, my car is slow bai. :slug:
Yeah, I drive very slow too.

Yup, you're right. (^_^)

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
dont be too humble..ur not that great..:biggrin:
DarkChild didn't say he was great but he earned it real good and proper with or without your opinion. Btw, he didn't ask you for one.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

semperfi,
You are driving an equally nice GT-R. What secret tuning have you been doing la? :biggrin:
Not much tuning bro. The locals over here are certified Tuner-ma's' instead of Tuners. Just the looks. I've a long way to go compared to your slow bai GT-R. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the 1960s, metallic hues ignited the marketplace with a colour explosion –
70's there were also plenty of neutrals on vehicles.
80's white was the top vehicle choice, and then you started seeing red and black – especially in the compact market
90's were really interesting: it started with white being the strong colour and in the mid-nineties, dark hunter green – like the Ralph Lauren green – became very popular across vehicle segments.
Through 2000 to 2010 silver was dominant.
That was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience