skirting/bodykit

ghostz32

Mar 13, 2006
i've decided to put the LMST saga side skirt and LMSS(Iswara SE) front skirt for my iswara sedan..but i had a problem with the back..

OR is there any type of bodykit that can fit into iswara

opinion/ideas/suggestion..

got pic,emel me at [email protected]

need help from ya all..!!!!

I believe bodykit shops are more happy to help u out...besides they may have the latest bodykit design too.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
ghostz32 said:
i've decided to put the LMST saga side skirt and LMSS(Iswara SE) front skirt for my iswara sedan..but i had a problem with the back..

OR is there any type of bodykit that can fit into iswara

opinion/ideas/suggestion..

got pic,emel me at [email protected]

need help from ya all..!!!!

juz a warning , u mix n match here n there normally it'll all turn out 'wrong' looking wan ... so, all the best...

haha... lowered the car, keep it stock look.... still look cun.... hehehe...

rear dont need skirt la if u cant find any suitable one... currently my car (iswara a/b) only has side skirts (dunno what model also).... front cannot put front lips coz too low adi... rear, looking for normal type with no lubang lubang (not LMSS type)....

jz my 2 cents....

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
lower a car......need what?

only need to buy 4 SPRINGs which is more TWISTING?

lolz... to lower the car, u need sports springs... but beware it will sacrifice ur ride comfort.... but it will certainly look better for a car to be lowered (no matter what car, unless 4x4)....

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
lowered a car is recommended to buy the absorber oso
coz sport spring is shorter than original
so ori absorber may not suitable for sport spring
u can always install it without performance absorber it is ok to use back ori absorber
but the ori absorber wil damage quicker

ghostz32

Mar 13, 2006
that's true

i've already lowered the car...better go for adjustable abs..i'm not mixing up here..i've decided whether to put a complete bodykit or just skirting my car..based on the budget la..actually,where's the best bodykit shop here..i might wanna look around...but i think it's easier putting the skirt on...nice and simple kan...opinions anyone..???:Not_Impressed:

ghostz32

Mar 13, 2006
i've just ask one acc.shop..the price for the front bumper cost RM120 sumthin la..i really dont know the actual budget...for my budget is around RM300 or less for fullset..i dont know whether its custom made or already made..i guest the custom 1,should cost a k right..just wanted sumthin nice n garang:baring_teeth: ..budget tight...otherwise i just go for a skirting only la...:Not_Impressed:

custom bodykits will certainly cost u more... but for a full front bumper, rm120 aint expensive... its around that price... even Rock Lee in zth also sell that price...
may i know what is the bumper made of??... PU??... PP??... fibre??...

dont need to go for garang garang one la... later ur car being posted up in Initial B thread no good la... haha... i guess normal skirting will do... if u wanna change the whole front bumper, jz get a decent one lor....

jz my 2 cents...

ghostz32

Mar 13, 2006
i dont know actually,whether the bumper made from fibre or not..i forgot la...long time ago,i think it should be fibre la,yes,standard price..but not to many choices la...any bodykit shop x,around kjg or else..just for the front bumper only...wanna survey la

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...