simple mod to every stock NA

servo

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
for references n info.....taken from Micra sites....any ones??? :D

This is a simple mod that you can do to every stock micra.
You will notice a better response and better acceleration.
Parts needed:
Aluminium tape
+- 1M of 60mm flexible paper tube.

1. isolate whit aluminium tape the air filter box ,in and out, this will create colder air box.
2. extend the flexible tube to the front grill , take him out and isolate whit aluminium tape .
3. that’s it!

since aluminium tape as heat reflector properties the inside of the air box and intake tube will be colder than the outside

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
can use the aluminim foil ker??? the one that wrap up the food to keep it cold/ hot...... :)

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
wah..i wonder can wrap this thing around extrator anot leh...

cos my extrator prodice dam much heat

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
Originally posted by acbc@Nov 29 2004, 14:40
Where to buy the aluminium tape and how much?
Go to any hardware store & ask for aluminium tape. The one tat for stick/cover up small hole on metal pot, frying pan, periuk purpose etc... I guess, coz used to saw tat thing before in a hardware store. I asked the tauke what's the purpose of that tape.. Hehehehe.. :D

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
wrap extractor ah? no point lah.... this is not really heat resistance tape right.... if u want to wrap the extractor.... you might need to get the special extractor wrapper....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving a Proton Iswara Aeroback...i just changed my absorbers to Monroe Sensa-Trac about few days ago....i'm using back my 5 year old stock spring with that new Monroe Absorbers.....i realized my riding became even harder than before....cornering is improved but it harden my ride....izzit because i use back my stock spring ? or should i change to a new n better spring ? What is the best spring recommended best for Monroe Sensa-Trac absorber ? Please help all the sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience