Sifu Come Help~~

Chicken Little

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???

sanygsr

Known Member
Sep 13, 2006
Bro,

My suggestion, change back the ori piston then the add 1.5 mm or 2mm metal gasket.

gud luck bro

Chicken Little

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
ermm..actually i just wanna know is it normal?lower compression will retard the timing and make rpm get lower?just wanna know is normal or not because going to tune my car soon with e-manage,if its normal then i dont have to fix it,hope sifu sifu can help me :adore: :adore:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
just adjust your timing higher... kautim. =p

might not even be because of u skimming ur pistons, but just ur tuning lari. =p There's a reason why idling rpm can be adjusted... is coz' these things lari a lot. =p

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
to all sifu,my car is a kelisa running on bot,few week ago i went to skimmed my piston 1 mm to lower down the compression,then after tat my rpm get as low as 800 and my car jerk,some people say after lower the compression is like tat and the timing lari already,now i have to adjust the throttle for highyer rpm during idling,can any sifu tell me why will this happen???
skim 1 mm. later piston ez crack coz u BOT lerr. u can lower the turbo boost if want to maintain high compression.
anyway wat happen already happen. u just adjust the idle timing and ignition timing. no need piggyback one. ask mechanic to help u adjust. i not sure wat engine u using. some engine can use hand to adjust the timing, while some need the palm thing plug to ur ecu to adjust. well it depends on ur engine. better ask mechanic check for u.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
skim 1 mm. later piston ez crack coz u BOT lerr. u can lower the turbo boost if want to maintain high compression.
anyway wat happen already happen. u just adjust the idle timing and ignition timing. no need piggyback one. ask mechanic to help u adjust. i not sure wat engine u using. some engine can use hand to adjust the timing, while some need the palm thing plug to ur ecu to adjust. well it depends on ur engine. better ask mechanic check for u.
Yeah... u absolutely right sifooooo..... :adore:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
haha............
iz,
u selling proton car rite? any complain like this to u when customer buy cars from u?

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
haha............
iz,
u selling proton car rite? any complain like this to u when customer buy cars from u?
So far all seems ok cause not all new car owner would kacau2 especially on the engine...:five:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
oic.........
new car owner must be very taking care of their car, they wont cincai mod it one. haha. got also go and tint the screen, ICE upgrade, skirt upgrade, big muffler. buka bonnet still virgin. no need to use the coconut ali pun boleh. haha.........

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
oic.........
new car owner must be very taking care of their car, they wont cincai mod it one. haha. got also go and tint the screen, ICE upgrade, skirt upgrade, big muffler. buka bonnet still virgin. no need to use the coconut ali pun boleh. haha.........

That's better..... for long lasting.. Ori ma.......
:biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
haha............
iz,
Got complaint also dun want to tell u le...hahahahahha...
If got they only will go to nearest SC ma sales person dun knoe one...hahhaha

oic.........
Hahahahha.. I am 1 between thousands whom done this..hehehehe.. change engine at 18k mileage..hahahahhahahaha... even new car smell still inside the cabin....

Chicken Little

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
my car is kelisa ej-de original engine with bot,i skim my piston because i want to up my boost to 1 bar,1 of sifu i known also skim piston a bit and he boost 1.2 bar for few year still okie,tats why i want to try hehex,anyway now i know i can adjust the idle timing near the throttle,thanks for all sifu help,my car is okie right now :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all,

i really want to know, is it interchangeable? RHD gearbox and LHD gearbox? pardon me the naiveness, most cars that i see, the orientation of an engine is pretty much the same regardless of RHD or LHD. so, i would imagine that the mounting for the tranny would be the same, the way that it connects to the clutch and onto the flywheel and onto the crankshaft is the same. The way that i can think of the difference is the clutch pump location. Even the gear 1 to gear 5 or Reverse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience