Show us your lancer/evo pics!

IZME

Aug 20, 2019
My restored 1995 Lancer Glxi is out of commission at the moment :-( I replaced most everything BUT the By-Pass Tube! It rusted a hole in it and got very hot and blew the head gasket. In taking the head off one of the head bolts broke, I got the broken one out. BUT can't find a set of new head bolts for my 4g92a sohc :-( Did find the By-Pass Tube. Does any one know were I can buy them? I wanna get her back running again ASAP!

IZME

Aug 20, 2019
My restored 1995 Lancer Glxi is out of commission at the moment :-( I replaced most everything BUT the By-Pass Tube! It rusted a hole in it and got very hot and blew the head gasket. In taking the head off one of the head bolts broke, I got the broken one out. BUT can't find a set of new head bolts for my 4g92a sohc :-( Did find the By-Pass Tube. Does any one know were I can buy them? I wanna get her back running again ASAP!
PS I live in Surigao City Philippines

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
PS I live in Surigao City Philippines

nw111

Known Member
Feb 13, 2018
Terra dei Motori
Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whats up bro.. all senior k-kar kaki.. i need ur help.. i wan oversize my pistons.. what pistons i would to use?!what name?! how many mm?! how the price inc. pistons rings?! or how much the istallation?! where workshop will be suggest?! not heavy modi, coz that car daily use.. im still using 660 block.. is it i need to change the turbine.. :confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience