Shops In Socal

Aug 27, 2006
Hello,
I'm new to this forum, this is my first post:

I have a 2002 Cadillac Escalade. I got everything done at Pacific Coast Motoring. They're good but expensive. My rearview camera, underglow, and train horn are not working. Is there any place anybody knows of in the San Fernando Valley in SOCAL that can do a good job and fix this stuff up on my car? Anyone but Safe & Sound, PCM, or GAS.

Thanks Guys

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Shweb, you are from LA ? Wow didn't know that ZTH name so widely known. Eh...i think you can ask Eyong about this as i think he is in US. Cheers

Casanova

Jun 1, 2005
Shah Alam
www.europrojektz.com
most people on this forum are in Malaysia, and wouldn't really know about SoCal shops. I'm located in Orange but, you should really go back to the place you got the work done and ask why it's not working and that they really should fix it for free if it was not an error made by you.

Shweb

Aug 27, 2006
bak

na im just lookin for sum new shops. ive already taken it bak more than 1ce for the same problems and they fiz it fine then stuff happens.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask izit legal to install HID from outside??? still thinking whether to install onot,cos i see alot ppl havin it..n it looks reallly nice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience