Sharing about my car purchase- Iriz 1.3 MT MC2, suggestion needed on mods :)

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
Yes, change the tyres and learn the characteristics of the car first.
Agree to getting a better tint especially with better total solar heat rejection and not some other variables which the sellers market them to you. Apparently, the air cond robs the engine of its power quite a fair bit.
Also, if you want to remap your car, I can share the details with you.
Hello, thanks for your reply too! Of course I would like to know the details of remapping my car, as I am quite curious how would it effect FC when not going to bonkers mode.
When bonkers mode activated, to hell with FC lah adui.

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
New car, why change all that la. Just use it first for a few years and warranty over then start thinking mods.
That is my plan. Just that can't help but being itchy and began my cari pasal life on doing 'homeworks"

DNGFashion

Known Member
Apr 20, 2017
Rims and Tyres is to make the car look better, but lowered spring, in all honesty i can't find fault on my car suspension when it come to stability and corner support. But surely it will make the car look way better lah.

For samco and brake pads, those are only 'gatal' choice. please enlighten me more should you find my understanding wrong.
You will know the fault of the suspension soon. Well at least, for me (1st gen of Iriz), it was not stroke with adequate length and proper loading, you will feel the bounciness (Izso mentioned about this on another post). Adding to that, the suspension didn't last until 50k km

Hello, thanks for your reply too! Of course I would like to know the details of remapping my car, as I am quite curious how would it effect FC when not going to bonkers mode.
When bonkers mode activated, to hell with FC lah adui.
It was done by Y3 Ecu Tuning. I remapped it for the ease of purely city driving and faster CVT lockup. A reduction of approximately 0.3L / 100km was observed.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Rims and Tyres is to make the car look better, but lowered spring, in all honesty i can't find fault on my car suspension when it come to stability and corner support. But surely it will make the car look way better lah.

For samco and brake pads, those are only 'gatal' choice. please enlighten me more should you find my understanding wrong.
Since you like the suspension, make the car handle better with better tyres and lightweight rims. That'll make a huge difference in performance. Like a stock Myvi rim + tyre 14" (175/55/14) is as light as a 15" lightweight Advanti rim with PS4 tyres (195/50/15) but the 15" has sooooo much more grip.

As for eibachs, the lowered spring means the "compression" is a lot less than normal length springs which will make the ride a lot harsher. Eibachs aren't hard springs either so the absorbers (long stroke) won't be able to extend and compress normally. You'll ruin the handling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
i saw twice , one at manjalara...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience