Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

Mar 21, 2008
Yalor, kenot ler......

I prefer Ribena coz more class, Tohsan is going to show North Ribena test drive,no ?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
already test drive ribena. it has the same engine as latio but ribena lack of low rpm power. after 3k rpm the power come............
for latio after 1k rpm the power terus come.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Ribena for ah pekla, not ngam all the young ciku here. North demand nothing less than RB 50 and Quad Turbo with 35 intercooler for everything including for kukujao hahahaha

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
nope.
my grand pap is 1st F1 racer in 1954.
my dad is not nascar racer but he is rally driver.
i am the junior nascar racer in PC game. hehe............

tohsan,
dont say me til i want to drive a bat-mobile larr. with jet engine behind the car. haha.............
RB50? ai ya Rb50 mana cukup? only 5,000cc saja. even ferrari also can tapau me anytime. i plan to build a car with RB50 block and SR60 head.
nowadays muscle car dont use intercooler, they use YORKS air cond to cool the hot air from the turbo. dude, update sikit larr...............

Last edited by a moderator:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
nope.
my grand pap is 1st F1 racer in 1954.
my dad is not nascar racer but he is rally driver.
i am the junior nascar racer in PC game. hehe............

tohsan,
dont say me til i want to drive a bat-mobile larr. with jet engine behind the car. haha.............
RB50? ai ya Rb50 mana cukup? only 5,000cc saja. even ferrari also can tapau me anytime. i plan to build a car with RB50 block and SR60 head.
nowadays muscle car dont use intercooler, they use YORKS air cond to cool the hot air from the turbo. dude, update sikit larr...............
ayo like tat I m really old and blur liao, i tot your dad when driving car is travel in the speed of light, he is father of the father of the father of the grandfather of racer!....but hor u forget to mention now those car drive by u all come with osim massaging chair that not only massage body also massage "small body" as well as come with "super pussy" when the urge come muahahahahahaha

aisay donno correct or not all this info as i m old and blur liao and maybe si kiao kiao hahahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
tohsan,

indeed ur comment on the osim massaging chair sound terrific. u can submit a proposal to osim and wait for them to give u rewards! i bet a lot people will buy it. and lets not forget that there are some people who dont appreatiate "super pussy". so we must provide an add on thing like "super dick" for those who like anal xxx and a heat blower to keep the small body warm!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
SoYouThinkYouCanDrive

so would you like to take the honour to try the newly invented and suggested super pussy as value added gadget for future improvement of North luxury super light year speed vehicle?

Mar 21, 2008
dunwan.....i wan to stay alive till 2020 maresia boleh :D

ajump23

Jun 22, 2005
BATU CAVES
hi everyone,long time not log to B14 club.i m still think to swap SR18VE, SR16VE very costly.Currently still using ga16de.Hope can sale it & get SR18VE.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
today passby p2 showroom, saw the notti car, so tall n kurus, cornering no good for tis car,even 4wd also no point,when go off road sure stuck cos not good enough n price is too expensive. don't like it at all.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone kindly tell me sumting about hydraulic handbrakes?

is it suitable for everyday usage?

is it simple to be installed? expensive?

is it useful?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience