Selamat Hari Raya 2018

Hi Guys and Gals,

Wishing all Muslim members and friends Selamat Hari Raya 2018, and to others Happy Holidays.
Have a safe and pleasant journey for those on Balik Kampung and/or on Holidays.

Remember to get your car serviced, check your tyres and especially the air pressure....:driver:

Now too late to get car serviced already. LOL, better sendiri do simple check on radiator coolant both in the tank and in the radiator, pls check only when car is cool. When adding water please use distilled water not how some sohai says use mineral water.

Also if you have a weak battery, hard to start, do change it before balik kampung to avoid being stranded. best if you have jump start cables in your car so you can help others too (limpeh got in the boat, i got jack too).

ixeo wishing you safe journey on the road. for those in KL and got hot sister to introduce can jio yum cha cause I'll be sailing around KL in my boat.

To all forumner whom celebrate, wishing u all Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin if i had offended any of u in this forum.

Drive safe, be cool, and please..dont jump que.

I'll be carrying my welding cable jumper around so i can help any stranded car with dead battery....provided nice awek wearing kebaya lah.

Never too late. Pay me and I'll give your car an oil change at your house.

Selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
Selamat hari raya to all ZTH muslim members and malaysians.
Enjoy the holiday ya !!!

Hi guys. My friend's Yellow EG Ferios was stolen last Sunday, 2AM at MBO, Terminal Two Seremban. He went there to watch a movie. So please be extra careful if you go there. The place is equipped with CCTV but were told that not all are functioning. Below is the info of the stolen car:

1. Yellow colored EG ferio
2. Black front hood
3. Bronze CE28 replica rims
4. Plate number JCP 1636

Kindly please contact me at 013 if you happen to see the car anywhere.