Satria Neo S2000 Rally Cars...

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
It was a hot Saturday morning jusst outside the Sepang Int'l Circuit where Proton held the shakedown media event with the 2 Satria Neo S2000 rally cars. These 2 cars, piloted by Alister McRae and Chris Atkinson, would be participating in the upcoming Malaysian Rally 2010 round in Johor this weekend...

These are some of the photos I managed to snap during the Shakedown.

Went to see the Satria Neo Super2000 rally cars in the flesh during its shakedown...

Here are some photos:
#1 - Chris Atkinson charging down the straight

#2 - 280horses in this car

#3 - McRae's turn to have a mudbath

#4 - Handbrake turn

#5 - full power again...

#7 - Blur drama shot...

#8 - Alister McRae

#9 - Coming straight at me.. RUN...

#10 - kicking up dust..

#11 - It was pretty sloshy at some spots due to the early morning rain.

#12 - The McRae legacy continues with him..

#13 - the Pakcik Ais Krim came by.. Much to the relieve of everyone there.. including Alister..

#14 - I bet she'll post her photo up on her facebook.. hehe

#15 - The cockpit... Everything pushed back by at least 1 foot

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Nice!!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the s2000 was in malaysia?i've always wanted to see n hear it in action...wat a waste...any video of the shakedown?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
another good news for proton neo s2000....

P.G anderson confirmed to drive for the team for this whole season

6 Feb 2011 22:28

Andersson set for more PROTON IRC action

PG Andersson’s appearance for PROTON Motorsports on Rallye Monte-Carlo won’t be a one-off after it was confirmed that the Swede would tackle several Intercontinental Rally Challenge events with the team in 2011.

The 30-year-old from Sweden, who made his debut for the Malaysian manufacturer on the centenary edition of Rallye Monte-Carlo last month, has signed an agreement with the MEM-run squad for the remainder of the season, starting with Rally Islas Canarias El Corte Ingles in April.

Andersson, a double Junior world champion, said: “It’s fantastic to have a season of driving confirmed. The Satria is a great car and to have the chance to be working with a manufacturer like PROTON is very good news for me. There is some work to do with the car but in the short time I have been with the team we have made some big steps forward.”

PROTON Motorsports team principal Chris Mellors said: “Anybody who has seen PG driving up close can be in no doubt about the kind of speed he is capable of. We’re really looking forward to working with him this season.”

Details of Andersson’s team-mate for Rally Islas Canarias will be announced in the coming months.
source: IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need help here on throttle body conversion, which i dont know if theres any existed post. so, if theres any post related to this please send me the link.

so, heres my case,

I'm using a 2000 proton satria 1.3 manual
-stock throttle body(reconditioned), unserviceable ISC(idle step controller)
-3rd throttle body in 2 years, and i'm sick of it.

i was thinking of looking for a bigger size throttle body, from the halfcut available.

question:
-does any of these throttle body fits...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience