Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

heng84

heng84

May 1, 2004
any bro with adj cam pulley with stock cam can share with me your settings thanks my ride manual 4-2-1 + 2 bullet+ muff , and open pod thanks.

satria29

satria29

Oct 12, 2008
hi bro, i m from spore. I have got 4-2-1 extractor, centre bullet and rear muffler box operated . Power is goooooooooooooooooooood, but the metal sound is sound is kind of irritating at 3k rpm.
My mod includes, adjusted cam, crank pulley, and hurricane open pod.

Any remarks bro?

imhotep

imhotep

Jan 14, 2009
biar betik!
a stock campro can TAILGATE ur TEBO waja? :|:adore::adore::adore:

very very interesting story here :)

your waja Bolt On Tebru ar?:hmmmm::hmmmm:

tailgate turbo...? not a problem for campro engine..its slow a bit to reach limit..but after 4k rpm..don't u dare to underestimate its power..me always tailgate BMW and always giving high beam to merc driver along highway that acting like he is the only one pay the roadtax..average speed..? 180km/h JB-kangar..straight lane..? yes merc can speed up..but on my experience..normal merc (dont talk about CLK) only dare to speed up until 220km/h..high speed cornering..? only BMW always beat me :thefinger:

hehe..the issue i reach 240km/h actually i make it at air keroh highway..down hill a bit if u are from south...at that time i waz tailing singapore FD type R..his car cut off @ 185km/h..but if he start to 'tarik' vtec at the same time i'm already 4k rpm..he wont able to run from me..

so..to campro owner..ur campro engine got a lot of hidden performance..but take serious about oil cooling..atf cooling..suspension setup...and also if u r driving like hell..please go for fully synthetic oil..currently i'm using 5/50w fully synth eneos pro racing..already try others like shell/castrol..just stand till 2k km only..then engine become rough and heavy..

but...

base on my experience..gen2 and persona is not stable at 200km/h..how's neo..? never try before

**full_throttle**

**full_throttle**

Jul 4, 2009
tailgate turbo...? not a problem for campro engine..its slow a bit to reach limit..but after 4k rpm..don't u dare to underestimate its power..me always tailgate BMW and always giving high beam to merc driver along highway that acting like he is the only one pay the roadtax..average speed..? 180km/h JB-kangar..straight lane..? yes merc can speed up..but on my experience..normal merc (dont talk about CLK) only dare to speed up until 220km/h..high speed cornering..? only BMW always beat me :thefinger:

hehe..the issue i reach 240km/h actually i make it at air keroh highway..down hill a bit if u are from south...at that time i waz tailing singapore FD type R..his car cut off @ 185km/h..but if he start to 'tarik' vtec at the same time i'm already 4k rpm..he wont able to run from me..

so..to campro owner..ur campro engine got a lot of hidden performance..but take serious about oil cooling..atf cooling..suspension setup...and also if u r driving like hell..please go for fully synthetic oil..currently i'm using 5/50w fully synth eneos pro racing..already try others like shell/castrol..just stand till 2k km only..then engine become rough and heavy..

but...

base on my experience..gen2 and persona is not stable at 200km/h..how's neo..? never try before
that's remark for campro engine. any info on campro cps ? for those who already test their machine, appreciate for your share here.

heng84

heng84

May 1, 2004
hi bro, i m from spore. I have got 4-2-1 extractor, centre bullet and rear muffler box operated . Power is goooooooooooooooooooood, but the metal sound is sound is kind of irritating at 3k rpm.
My mod includes, adjusted cam, crank pulley, and hurricane open pod.

Any remarks bro?
haha mine oso got those stupid metal sound because i use cheap setup very thin extractor i noticed.. get those branded ones i think will solve the problem.

jinkl

4,000 RPM

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Originally Posted by imhotep

but...

haha its simply shows u have always met the uncle of merce, they dnt even wanna race with u la, please snap back to reality, they are enjoying their comfort ride , lolx, dont make me laugh , please , i also drive the merce once in a while, i dont bother at the neo's at the back , cos its already a pride driving one , go as fast as u want or even flash :) it doesnt matter to the merce drivers hehe, y dont u pick someone thats at ur own level

the following one, u raced down a vtec with a speed cut, where is the fun, it doesnt mean ur car is faster anyways, it shows u try to take on a limp dude , try take down a vtec , no need high end la, even if u take down minor modded b16a i will bow to u lolx, whts with ur 4krpm ?

the campro's even the high powered ones have already shown their potential at the SDB , only a few have achieved high standards, and those few did not achieve by simple "extractors" "knn filters" , "plugs" , u need to snap back to reality , its not a simple as that

god bless ur need for speed virtual world :)

davvycroix

Known Member

davvycroix

Known Member
Aug 22, 2008
Melaka, KL
imhotep :which series of BMW you chase again?
and wow.. what have you done with ur CAMPRO engine until your car could archive 240km/h ( max ) out of your speedo?

with extractors , plugs , an after market air filter only?

jinkl : haha.. for me , i will kejar any car <2.2 CC just for fun.. win or lose is the behind the scene story :P

but my car max output 190 only :(

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

haha mine oso got those stupid metal sound because i use cheap setup very thin extractor i noticed.. get those branded ones i think will solve the problem.

dont get the branded ones..
but get the "calculated" ones... custom or researched ones - no matter :) but make sure it is what you want.

extractors : different materials of exhaust piping creates different sound

imhotep

imhotep

Jan 14, 2009
haha its simply shows u have always met the uncle of merce, they dnt even wanna race with u la, please snap back to reality, they are enjoying their comfort ride , lolx,

for ur information..i never race on highway..especially merc owner..its showed status of the owner..comfort drive style and stick at right lane..good..for me merc is not a driver car, it's passenger car..( again it's not about CLK or any BRABUS spec :smokin:)..but i'm always drive at highspeed coz my trip every month make me crazy..(jb - kangar )

dont make me laugh , please , i also drive the merce once in a while, i don't bother at the neo's at the back , cos its already a pride driving one

but i'm bother at all..i'm also own e39 525 for my second car...really love it when 2nd vanos kicked at 170~180km/h...it will push ur ass to stick on ur seat..someone tailgate me...? ya i really love it..and always tailgate and even sometimes smoked by turbo wiralution or wajalution in highway..but i'm enjoying high speed convoy with them that make my eyes fresh after drive 4-5 hours in a boring highway for hundred miles alone..but bear in mind..driving @ 200km/h with my 525 is not same as 200km/h in my waja..

the following one, u raced down a vtec with a speed cut, where is the fun, it doesnt mean ur car is faster anyways, it shows u try to take on a limp dude , try take down a vtec , no need high end la, even if u take down minor modded b16a i will bow to u lolx, whts with ur 4krpm ?

the fun is not i win or he win..i know what my campro limitation..but it's really fun when my super sluggish rm 30k cheap waja campro can follow a rm170k type R...start from stand..? for sure i'm the most stupid person if i'm trying to challenge him..start from 4k rpm..? ya i never win..but he cannot run from me..and talk about for B16A..ya it's really powerful..but when talk about long journey driving 170~180km/h,can they stand for +-6.5k rpm for 2~3 hours...? especially for whom with 4.785 final drive :nurse: ..campro auto @ 170km/h = +-4.5k rpm..my e39 @ 200km/h = +-3.5k rpm..

the campro's even the high powered ones have already shown their potential at the SDB , only a few have achieved high standards, and those few did not achieve by simple "extractors" "knn filters" , "plugs" , u need to snap back to reality , its not a simple as that

campro not so fast...its a lazy engine that need to rev a bit..pickup..? hehe..mine is auto my friend..just need a bit pickup for normal overtake and uphill crawling..but when talk about highway its different..i can easily smoke any W202 c class..and even 318i on highway..civic 1.7..? accord 2.0..? not a problem now..handling..? much more better than scrap vios or city..and..maybe u forgot 1 more thing...tweak it's seimen brain..put in unichip or any tweaker management...its reallly blow out campro potential..and again i didn't talk about 10second car..but i talk about how much potential we can dig from this burger..our 1st malaysian made engine

god bless ur need for speed virtual world :)
i'm already in virtual world..that today even satria GTi can blow any type R..:smokin:

Last edited:

deacon

Senior master debater

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Don't compare modified cars. Anyone with any amount of money can make any car fly.

majavaz

majavaz

Feb 19, 2008
IMHO...

1st stage:
- better suspension set
- lightweight rims+good tyre
- front bar
- right foot and left hand practice

2nd stage:
- BOT/transplant
- better brake set

wajarays

Known Member

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
HEHEHEHE

sometimes dont ever underestimate PROTON brands ....
i have to admit that neo is a fun car to drive .... its a complete pakage car .... and alot potencial to upgrade campro power ....

and not all proton owner syok sendiri to story about their car ..... even my waja 1.6 turbokit can smoke any big cc engine like a peanut ..... merc ??? its just uncle car and boring to drive... bmw ??? yes ... i have to admit it have a great handling, but still not so powerful engine .... volvo ??? lots of malysian label this car as uncle car... but they have a great performance with the T5 engine, can smoke any car, anytime, anywhere .... but handling not that good as bmw, or even my WAJA .... japan car ?????? i just give a big smile, heheheh

agree with you imhotep:rock:

davvycroix

Known Member

davvycroix

Known Member
Aug 22, 2008
Melaka, KL
good say imhotep :)
good say about the performance..

stupid siemens! :D

too smart :D :D

---------- Post added 10-02-2009 at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2009 at 11:08 PM ----------

majavaz.. what do you mean by - right foot and left hand practice ?

lordkevin

lordkevin

Jan 23, 2006
i am new owner of satria neo cps....

let me giv some review la....if all sifu ere dun mind....

the top speed for the car.....it juz 180km/h...... 190 is the fastest coz goin downhill....juz donnu wat happen to my car....bring in to proton their say no idea.....

other than top speed...for pickup is way better than a normal campro.....u feel da power....especially 4.5rpm....tat the time cps kick in.....

but a note la...handling of satria neo cps with front bar become worse...the car is too stiff but great for speeding on highway,feel more stable even it juz 170- 180km/h la....but corner become harder .....so i dcide to take out the bar....feel the car is much easy to corner.......that wat i think la....oh yeah, satria neo is much better car than lot of japanese car ere.....wan noe why?? juz go proton showroom n test drive....hahahaha no point i say so much

anyway satria neo is a fun car to drive.....let not take all the type R to compare la....cps is juz rm58k and type R is 190k......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Actually is price check. Recently I got offered for this at RM1800. Include installation n tuning. Is that ok price?

Also, how good is GAB? Whats your point of view?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience