Satria Gti model Brake mod

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Who also got money i believe just the matter of time and saving.... ofcause i am looking for idea to cut short letting poeple Cut Throat.
1) function and weekend car
2) i saw people mod before but i lost the contact....
3) i think of EVO 7-9 brembo set but too exp it cost rotor and caliper front and rear RM3000-3500, with R32 RM1k only and same 4pot and 2pot for rear
icic, so you already have the brake kit, that case then year you are pretty much stuck with those. was going to suggest just going evo3 since those are almost direct pnp... now the trouble you have, is it an issue with not being able to find someone to make the adapters? or do you literally not have anyone who can install them mechanism and all? former i can ask around, latter i think none of the fellas i know really wants to do this kind of swap

haha and the evo/subi/typer brembos cost 3k cause they huge and have relatively huge pistons compared to the 32.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
17 inch rim might affect your turning radius. Make sure u have a real low profile tyres. I read some actually do a bit of roll fender to get more clearance.

Reactions: sweelt

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
Offset number are in mm. Normally many OEM offset is around +55 to +45, so say your original is +45 an using +35 offset this rim comes out further 10mm.
Not only offset you have to see the rim design too. If the spokes are on the outer edge then should be okay, some design the spokes are near the middle then even with lower number offset may not clear......
Thanks for the info...... still getting more knowledge about it hahha

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
icic, so you already have the brake kit, that case then year you are pretty much stuck with those. was going to suggest just going evo3 since those are almost direct pnp... now the trouble you have, is it an issue with not being able to find someone to make the adapters? or do you literally not have anyone who can install them mechanism and all? former i can ask around, latter i think none of the fellas i know really wants to do this kind of swap

haha and the evo/subi/typer brembos cost 3k cause they huge and have relatively huge pistons compared to the 32.
thanks bro...... but maybe when i need i give u a PM
now recovering xD

Yes i know brembos are better and bigger but way higher cost already hahahaha

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
17 inch rim might affect your turning radius. Make sure u have a real low profile tyres. I read some actually do a bit of roll fender to get more clearance.
Hmmmm...... turning radius why will be affected ?? mind to give somemore advise. ty
fender already roll hahaha thanks for this advise =)

coolman91

Known Member
Apr 8, 2009
i think you can make do with 16"..iinm r32 stock wheel are 16"..300mm rotor would be nice for 16"
I scare later purchase a 16inch rim and clearance have issue best go 17 i guessss.....
furthermore 17inch tyres more selections right? hahaha
plan for zentino tyre semi slick

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
what do u mean by sure to hit ?
meaning offset number higher i will have issue when turning ??
basically theres 2 clearances to take care off
1)radius this refers to the top and bottom clearance, by right marshal is telling you 16" should be fine here since the skylines came with 16's factory
2)the offset/spoke refering to the left or right clearance (where the caliper may hit the rim's spoke at its side. this one, pandai pandailah.... nothing to do with the rim size, just the offset+spoke design

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
what do u mean by sure to hit ?
meaning offset number higher i will have issue when turning ??
That quote was on the roll fender, meaning with 17" with higher profile tyres, and low offset number, the rims come out further will hit the fender

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three lucky winners from Malaysia were rewarded by Castrol recently with the opportunity to travel to Madrid, Spain, where they got the chance to meet the Castrol Global Ambassador, Cristiano Ronaldo, and train at Real Madrid’s training facility at Valdebebas.

The trip was the result of an integrated Castrol campaign for its consumers and trade partners that saw Goh Su Chin winning the Castrol Edge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience