Satria GTI 1.8 stock standard stollen at ss15 subang

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
polis won't know who did tat to them anyway, and we don need polis to handle them...cause if they get caught, they wil be release too one day...if we cacat their hands, is forever...i don believe they got money to do surgery kekekek..

or if wan more fun but safety one, then find hundreds of red ants and put it on his private part :D..

polis cannot catch us because of doing so UNLESS the theif got money to hire a lawyer and sue us
Haha , true true..It is to defend our own car..Its like defending our ownself..how are you going to get hundres of red ants?..

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
spring a trap... get evidence example video... den tell da police it ws self-defense...

wen we went 2 da police station, da police said dat it has bn awhile since a car got stollen at 15... dun knw la...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
spring a trap... get evidence example video... den tell da police it ws self-defense...

wen we went 2 da police station, da police said dat it has bn awhile since a car got stollen at 15... dun knw la...
nono, u're wrong in tis method bro..if u cam yourself their tactics of stealing, then we stop the cam and we catch them, and we give them lessons, by the time we send them to police station, we will be question of why the theif injured..and we might be catch by police too because of illegal assaulting aka gangster...so the better way is tat do not let police involve..we give them lessons and we ciao..tat's it

Haha , true true..It is to defend our own car..Its like defending our ownself..how are you going to get hundres of red ants?..
just find the sarang red ants, then use kontena to capture together wit some sand and close it lo, dril small holes on the cover to make sure the ants stil can breath but not cming out...
and when we catch them, direct pour the ants into his pants and let it moves freedomly..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Oo , this idea seems to be working..when izzit going to be held?:hmmmm:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Oo , this idea seems to be working..when izzit going to be held?:hmmmm:
lol no idea..i'm just giving an idea...we might need to plan before doing so, and wat we need is time,patient and a sgti...we don have to bring many ppl as it may ruin the plan :D...but if really lot of ppl willing to help, they can wait at somewer far away from the trap upon being alert

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
lol no idea..i'm just giving an idea...we might need to plan before doing so, and wat we need is time,patient and a sgti...we don have to bring many ppl as it may ruin the plan :D...but if really lot of ppl willing to help, they can wait at somewer far away from the trap upon being alert
Wait at AC first ya..then one miss call..All come..Haha..So Funny..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
polis won't know who did tat to them anyway, and we don need polis to handle them...cause if they get caught, they wil be release too one day...if we cacat their hands, is forever...i don believe they got money to do surgery kekekek..

or if wan more fun but safety one, then find hundreds of red ants and put it on his private part :D..

polis cannot catch us because of doing so UNLESS the theif got money to hire a lawyer and sue us
sorry bro, i'm not same races as those polis & those rmpit...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
lol...they deserve tat, don't they ?
we love our car so much and they steal it like no one business...why do we need to think of their feeling in the other way round rite?

peace

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lol...they deserve tat, don't they ?
we love our car so much and they steal it like no one business...why do we need to think of their feeling in the other way round rite?

peace
moral & human rights..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
for me, u're good to me and i'm good to u...u're offend me and u get back wat u suppose to get.. :D

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
for me, u're good to me and i'm good to u...u're offend me and u get back wat u suppose to get.. :D
sorry bro, pls dun shoot me... i'm so scared...:adore::adore::adore:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
ala...sounds so sarcastic le bro wkakakakakaka....

well don be too good bro, ppl might climb on your head one day :D..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ala...sounds so sarcastic le bro wkakakakakaka....

well don be too good bro, ppl might climb on your head one day :D..
nvm bro... get used to it edy....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience