Satria GSR

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Satria GTi 2001
- Convert to 1.8 GSR engine (4G93T)
- factory standard settings (no engine mods - very reliable)
- mileage 110,000kms (convert less than 1 yr)
- original GTi engine was 65,000kms over a span of 2yrs+ (town use only)
- 2.5" custom exhaust system
- BF Goodrich brake hose
- MINES adjustable suspension
- 16" sport rims (graphite black)
- APEXi boost meter (black face)
- BOV
- 100% major accident free

Car is in good condition and very well maintained. Selling car sooner than expected as owner is getting married. Location KLCC/Ampang/Damansara.

Call 012-6285210 for details.

Click here for more photos.

awp

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
hi riezal

do let me know if the owner is interested at a swap for my bmw 328i as discussed earlier on....

i have a good idea that will allow him to own a bmw and still have a smooth marriage and be able to sell his gti

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Haha.. the original offer you made was a very interesting one. Now the owner is currently looking at a Waja. However he has not made a decision yet. I will remind him again about the swap with the BMW.

For what its worth, PM me your idea. You never know, he just might decide to take a BMW ;)

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Loan details as requested:

Car value as evaluated by bank: RM49,000

Public Bank loan
Estimated car value: 46,000 (-RM3K due to rates)
Max loan: 41,400 (90% loan)
Interest rate: 3.5%
Repayment Period: 7 years
Monthly payment: About RM620.00

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Originally posted by holland@Jan 6 2005, 00:07
hi!

Nice car man. I'm interested in buying. But the price abit high. Can consider lowering the price to 45k?
Even when I asked the bank to quote me the value of the car, they gave me RM49K. Public Bank quoted RM46K and their reason is because of their lower interest rates, if im not mistaken. And this is for a stock GTI.

To sell the car below market price, is not yet an option at this time. Sorry. Thanks for the interest anyways.

jacthegreat

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
dude .. nice car but what's with the stain on the seat la .. B)

i'm currently looking for this type of ride but in no hurry, will call you one of these days to check out your car .. by the way, are you the first owner ?

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Hehe... those are not stains la. The photo was taken at night... don't know why it turn out like that. I don't think those are stains. The owner takes good care of the car... if you notice, even the original floor carpet of the GTi is put under a rubber mat. So that it won't get dirty when stepped on :D

Yes my cousin is the first owner. Car enthusiast, so the car is well maintained. Good platform to start modding.

jacthegreat

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
haha .. not stain is it :P

i also notice that the plug cover gone liao, steering and meter panel has been changed .. sayang wor.

tell u what, i'm staying in damansara, mebbe we can meet up soon. me jac .. 012-3519159

Riezal-R

500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
KL
www.art-evo.com
Hmm.. about the steering he had to change as the air-bag wiring had to go with the original engine wiring. It seems they couldn't rewire it to work with the GSR engine. The meters were changed to GSR, but the dashboard is still original. Only change the meters inside. As for plug cover, aiseh that one don't have. I think he bought the halfcut, that thing was already gone.

Well if you want to view, give me a call in advanced. The car is located in Ampang. But able to bring down to Damansara area after 9:30pm. If daytime, need to go KLCC to view as he is working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over last weekend a couple of Nissan Silvia S13s went uphill for some fun and a round of photos. Barely a few days after Hari Raya, these blokes just cannot tahan and had to have some uphill fun while having their usual Sunday roti telur.

...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience