Sard fuel regulator- noise

treason84

Known Member

treason84

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
hey guys

was just wondering...is it normal for the fuel regulator to make some noise when u start the car? dun really know how to describe the noise...slightly high pitchlar...thanks!!

treason84

Known Member

treason84

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
yah...there is a constant sound coming from it to ..high pitched noise..when i pull of the top hose, the sound is gone...sard fuel regulator on a celica 3sgte..think i must look for my mech adi..

gtiwtks

Known Member

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
treason84

I also got such sound using a sard fuel regulator on my sgti when i start my car morning. Does it sound like whistling? When i first install it, i set it 40 psi. the noise come every morning when i start my car. Go back to mechanic, mechanic said may be fuel pump complaining. So reduce to 38 psi, still got it from time to time. Mechanic recommend to upgrade stronger fuel pump. But since not yet kong, wait until fuel pump kong only change.

Got another sard user using on a stage3 Rs sgti setting on 45++ psi, he said also got such noise but he said is normal. So not really sure, any other sard fuel regulator feedback?

jo-e34

Known Member

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
brothas....and sistas......i'd like to ask how much is one of those sard AFR with meter's selling nowadays big and small?

and how to differiantiate fake with the originals......

don know where to ask that's why i ended up here....thanks.....in advance. =)

treason84

Known Member

treason84

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
yeah like whistling sound!!! just that after that i got a constant sound...high pitched wan..so now im using the big type..double diaphragm just changed today..damn expensive man..but no choicelar..haha..

cekau

Known Member

cekau

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
thats from the vaccum line .. sure got sound coz its where the air travel ..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
brothas....and sistas......i'd like to ask how much is one of those sard AFR with meter's selling nowadays big and small?

and how to differiantiate fake with the originals......

don know where to ask that's why i ended up here....thanks.....in advance. =)
been discuss before recently in here.try n look for the thread.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i now use original VR4 wiring i think i will change it because have many problem ,i think i will change to evo 3 wiring but i scary that will have the same problem like engine just shut off.. ... timing no like shit... so what do i need to do....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience