Rotary Engine no good lah

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
well aravind when it comes to rebuilds there is only 1 place i go to. let me warn you though it'll cost 5.5k i;ve personally watched this people do their work and its amazing. dont get me wrong, ah choi is very good but for engines i prefer someone whom takes time to measure eah tolerance and spacing before assembly. Once rebuilt you dont want to have the headache of taking it out again. i drive my car really hard, and the last thing i want is the insecurity.

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
phat7 said:
Check your vacuum box. the fd has 2 one behind alternator and the other under the ic pipe. Look under the ic pipe. could well be leaking. to confirm this try driving normally then wot. if there is problem let go accelarator for a second then punch again. If the boost goes back to normal then you know its the secondary vacuum chamber.

dave
thank phat,i will try it by tonight...

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
13btt and KC,
Thanks for meeting up with me on Sat. It was very assuring to have you guys on board my list of expert references. Now I can confidently start playing ard with my RE.
I will bring you guys over to the 'workshop' once the FC clip has been transported over sometime this week.
One question to KC, he mentioned that I ought to get the E-manage for my engine. From what Ive read and understand so far, it's built and works well on 4 and 6 cylinder piston based engine, so will it work the same for RE ? Or do I need a special harness ?

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
SideWaysGrey said:
13btt and KC,
Thanks for meeting up with me on Sat. It was very assuring to have you guys on board my list of expert references. Now I can confidently start playing ard with my RE.
I will bring you guys over to the 'workshop' once the FC clip has been transported over sometime this week.
One question to KC, he mentioned that I ought to get the E-manage for my engine. From what Ive read and understand so far, it's built and works well on 4 and 6 cylinder piston based engine, so will it work the same for RE ? Or do I need a special harness ?
E Manage can do for RE as well. it's just a PiggyBack. just like AFC, u will need to splice the wirings and tap here and there for signals. yes they include all the necessary socket for the splice and harness to connect to the e manage. buttttt as an extra, E manage able to tune engine ignition. and that u will need an additional harness for it.
that's what i know :)
correct me if i'm wrong.
i'm once an owner for AFC2 limited edition till mirror got smashed and cut out my AFC2. now tuning with PFC.

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
hi ,here got some tips for our twin turbo fren...we know change the vacum hose can have a better respond of our engine,here got 1 more thing many ppl dono...that is our check valve...i think in fd ,we got about 5 check there..inside the check valve there have 6 layer filter...n filter is wear n tear item...change it,u will have better respond,,i had try already

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
can i say something? sorry for talking like that.... i work at VAZ MAZ rotary before... and also i saw EDMUND the owner of the vaz maz use the shell V power oil and mix it with TRUST engine oil....i ask them why mix it? and also not dangerous at all? they told me like this it can cleanses the engine....

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
err..wasnt it suppose to be 2T motorcycle oil into the petrol tank instead

somebody

Known Member
Dec 18, 2006
phat7 said:
well aravind when it comes to rebuilds there is only 1 place i go to. let me warn you though it'll cost 5.5k i;ve personally watched this people do their work and its amazing. dont get me wrong, ah choi is very good but for engines i prefer someone whom takes time to measure eah tolerance and spacing before assembly. Once rebuilt you dont want to have the headache of taking it out again. i drive my car really hard, and the last thing i want is the insecurity.
Can I know where and who are those people youve mentioned that rebuild the rotary engine with good brain and heart. Can you share with me your experience. PM me if its too confidential. lol

Regards,
Somebody.

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Hello fellas....get the last two issues of FastFours magazine. There's a rotary engine guide in how to buy, maintain and modify our rotary jalopies. Mr Aravind....I hope to meet you soon. As you know we're all in this together.....so be patient and you'll be able to fix the problem but dude.....if petrol consumptions the problem, get a piston engined toy.:mouth_closed:

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
relax boys... cool down... relax man... this is just a discussion no need to become enemies just because of this kind of discussion right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all bro......need to ask u all do u have any saga owner here coz now time i jz bought a saga 1.3.and now i wanted to change the enjin but only got two choice,1.mirage 1.6 turbo 2.mivec 1.6.the question is anyone here know which workshop can help me to settle this proplem??pls pm back,tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience