Robbers with Toyota Camry in USJ area

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
to all USJ members,

pls look out for 2 suspecions malay in their 20's driving a silver color toyota camry (new model). as this 2 fellow was commited to several house robbery case in USJ area such as USJ 11, 9, 5, 2 for the past few months.

"my house has become their target on 15th of June, about 5.30pm, they have run away with our cash money, watches, jewelery, lap tops, handphones, digicam. while in the meantime i have been forced to goin to the bank to withdraw my saving to them after they gather all the items where it wasnt enough to fulfill them, they have treated to have me n family kill if i insists of obeying their instruction to withdraw the money out from the atm machine) though at last they have left us unhurt, but it has create a trauma to me n my old folks.

they are arm with parang n in casual wear during the time of robbing my house. police are in the look out for them n help from public is really appreciated, should u see any fishy ppl in ur neighbourhood pls contact the nearest police station.

thanx

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
fortunately they didnt go hostile.. sorry to hear that man...

these ppl should start using their brains and find a job.. bsides robbing ppl..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
............. sigh... driving camry summore...
sure stolen 1 la!!!
what r d cops doing... set so many roadblock nowadays also no use!!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
polis are drinking kopi all the time ma, and maybe watching football, crime what crime?????? sleeping o i think!

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
haha yeah lor.i dont see the point of cops.name only.

i remember this year's anniversary for polis..they damn bangga they are solving about 50% of crimes these days.

that's half only.

sebbd

Jul 13, 2006
Tohsan said:
polis are drinking kopi all the time ma, and maybe watching football, crime what crime?????? sleeping o i think!
hahaha,they are always sleeping.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
fluffy said:
haha yeah lor.i dont see the point of cops.name only.

i remember this year's anniversary for polis..they damn bangga they are solving about 50% of crimes these days.

that's half only
think like we zth have to group our own security de!!!
whoever kacau zth car... we will have a gathering whack kau that fella when we spotted them!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone tell me where can I get this manual book or guide book on net? Or someone have it can post it here or send it to me? I need it urgent. Thank.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience