Road Bully> Black Perdana Xii Nam 323

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Definately the police would believe him that yuor fren knocked him la.. coz ur fren never giv yumcha money to the police and that fella sure did it......

My advice is dun go police station again.. waste your time or worst come to worst ur fren kena lokap le.............
better straight to get help from those people to screw them~!!

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
aiyo this must b kaki bodek punya goverment servant. pangkat tinggi2 tp brain takdak. this kind of ppl that make malaysia still 3rd world country. bkos of our leader n their so very educated staff. shame la wei. dun show off that u r gangsta. this kind of ppl will kena 1 day if their do to wrong ppl. bodoh!!

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
actually our citizen is already first world mindset, only the government tries to stop us from improving by setting useless rules and regulations-

hope he burn in hell lar...spit somemore...really no bloody manners...haih...

Malaysia Boleh, my A**

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
First world, Eighteenth world, all the same.. Corruption is everywhere..
The thing that sets our beloved nation apart from "first" world countries, is OUR authorities can be "bought" for FAR less... RM 10, RM 20, a pack of Marlboro Lights.. Well, you get the picture..
deion: I understand from your side of the story that you and your friend did nothing wrong, and i know how road bullies are.. but frankly, if what you say about this guy being some kiss-a$$ in the G is true, then no point fighting... They'll surely win..
Sad story..

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
but dont need to show ur temper so ganas to a women rite?
lolz behind 1 is zth member front right 1 zth member adoi
should all put zth sticker at car can recognize haha so wont create trouble
Haha.. i second the motion.. that's a good idea.. i think people would be a little more
apprehensive if they see got ZTH sticker...

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
actually our citizen is already first world mindset, only the government tries to stop us from improving by setting useless rules and regulations-

hope he burn in hell lar...spit somemore...really no bloody manners...haih...

Malaysia Boleh, my A**
thats what i mean. our leaders scared because nowadays msian citizen is matured d. many of our citizen is educated now. so guys vote for who that u think is better to b the next goverment. just give a try to change the gov. let c what pembangkang can do. next 5 years can change back what. lets wipe out from the gov this kind of uncivilised fella.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
maybe its time to change the government lar...i totally agree...maybe give chance to the indian ka, chinese ka, kadazan, iban, whatever other race to lead country for 5 years lar and see if there is changes-if not mar change back lor...

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
the best rite now is keadilan. all race in 1 parti.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
the best is bring it to the press... let all people know what actually happen

possible bring eye witness of the incident to come forward to pin point this barger was wrong... not need spend time with man in navy blue shirt... wasting effort oni... create a big news get the G notice ...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
write a letter to star newspaper! under the letters section.. simple =)
let the readers read and more will comment on it and bring it up

not much xii nam car plates around, so far spotted only 1 black waja with it around pj area. will be eyeing for 323.

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
write a letter to star newspaper! under the letters section.. simple =)
let the readers read and more will comment on it and bring it up

not much xii nam car plates around, so far spotted only 1 black waja with it around pj area. will be eyeing for 323.

next time if anything happen like that again just slam on the car honk without letting go.. get more attention around.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeah...agreed. Write in to the press...
Star, NST, Malay Mail.....any paper....
Than go to the police station, make a report against the officer that took the case investigation.
Tell them guys are fine if you were being issued for illegal lane cutting; but you still want to press charges on "Intention To Do Harm" by that bastard!
Tell them fuck; okie, admit for traffic offense, but definitely won't let go on the bastard's action!

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
Yea! Expose the son of a *****!

the best is bring it to the press... let all people know what actually happen

possible bring eye witness of the incident to come forward to pin point this barger was wrong... not need spend time with man in navy blue shirt... wasting effort oni... create a big news get the G notice ...
I agree fully with evo! Just go straight to the newspapers! He should not be very high up the ranks... since he's driving a Perdana. Anyways, even if he is some big shot, bagilah dia malu lebih@

Tak tau malu betul secretary sampah Malaysia ni! Macam aja anjing kurap!!!!

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
is not tat is high rank... or normal citizen can act as king.. sometime i oso dun like ppl cut in my lane all of sudden but wat can u do... only can is curse n shout inside the car.. worse is use my middle finger to pay a respect to he/she rather than come down bark like mad dog... act like barbarian to innocent ppl...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

My inspira braking system not so good...anyone have idea how to improve?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience