Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I call my mechanic and send a video to him.
He tell me to check the spark plug & plug cable
After unplugged all cable and test . And then put it back then it can start agn.....
I still cannot figure out what cause the problem.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After unplugged all cable and test . And then put it back then it can start agn.....
Loose connection some where.....lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
let's see using "Attach files" work or not
I think you need to verify your ZTH account or something to make everything work.

Woo... then it might be just a contact problem in your spark plug cables itself. Got spare cables lying around? Swap them out la. Or find a friend and swap them with him/her for a while to see if the problem transfers

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think you need to verify your ZTH account or something to make everything work.

Woo... then it might be just a contact problem in your spark plug cables itself. Got spare cables lying around? Swap them out la. Or find a friend and swap them with him/her for a while to see if the problem transfers
My hyundai had that problem too. Got new cables fitted, was driving fine for a few months then sometimes it gives a little jerk. Next service told mechanic, he check everything seems ok. Then he decided to pull out all the plug cables again and found the main one have sunken in therefore the contact was not that good, after he adjusted everything now ok......

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Juz curious ask
Anyone heard about Premium Shock Absorber before by Premium Gerage?
Saw them lately they had came up a new line up of Adjustable P6 fully adjustable for my Jazz around rm1.8k
Compare to BC V1 & Ftuned s spec rm2.9 the price gap let me thinking is it really so value for money? Hahahahhahaha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Juz curious ask
Anyone heard about Premium Shock Absorber before by Premium Gerage?
Saw them lately they had came up a new line up of Adjustable P6 fully adjustable for my Jazz around rm1.8k
Compare to BC V1 & Ftuned s spec rm2.9 the price gap let me thinking is it really so value for money? Hahahahhahaha
Premium is a new brand that started when the head worker and a few others left Titan and started their own brand based on their experience.

KHNG940413

500 RPM

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Premium is a new brand that started when the head worker and a few others left Titan and started their own brand based on their experience.
Oh.... Saw their page always doing air sus & coilover for luxury car & supercar. Suddenly came up a lineup for normal car quite surprise. Fully adjustable & serviceable coilover for Rm1.8k. I do consider to change my absorbers to coilover or gab sa + sport spring

Want stiff the ride abit. Always felt on corner & high speed very soft & floaty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's time to break your bank account: the world's best handling sports car just got better.

Making it's debut at the New York Auto Show, the S2000 CR features a higher level of track-worthiness and style to the original S2000 roadster.

"The S2000 CR is the closest thing you can get to a Honda-built race car with license plate holders and a horn,"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience