Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
For my jazz one still can argue abit la
My wira...I had change to s flow to reduce sound already but still quite loud 78~80db like that
Aiya... I personally don't understand why people want loud exhausts. I hate the drone and the noise when i'm driving and listening to music. The Wira can be setup to be quiet also with a soft low tone only without having to resort to S-flow. But anyway that's a different story for another day

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Aiya... I personally don't understand why people want loud exhausts. I hate the drone and the noise when i'm driving and listening to music. The Wira can be setup to be quiet also with a soft low tone only without having to resort to S-flow. But anyway that's a different story for another day
Both of my car I try do mod as quite as possible.
I personally also don't like those loud bla bla bla bla sound
I only like those deep tone sound

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
hah... my car dah simpan and wrap up..... takut kene saman
My jazz I will swap back since the ori one is with me. Juz pnp back.

On the wira part.....Bought a new one waiting to come and install
Hahahahahaha

I am not scared for my jazz is the wira I scared the most.hahahahahahha
Since I drove my wira every to alot of places chance of roadblock is high.

For my jazz my dad juz drive inside the taman only not 100% safe but much more safer then mine wira. Hahahahah

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Last time I also kena because of my number plate although I didn't chg it but you know lahh want cari makan.
He want makan $$$ but my wallet only left Rm20 I say if you want you take it,if not open saman lohhhh.hahahahhahahaha

Lastly he take the rm20
Haha haha haha haha
be very careful bro...
u might end up more than u bargain for.

I am not saying its ok to 'pay' but there are few scenario or reason why they took or looks like want to take your 'pay';
1.They really wanna make extra income. In this case its a win-win situation for both side. Still, i am not saying its ok to do so.
2.They take it not because they wanted to. Its sort of a silent payback to their superior whom might did bigger things. The amount they took might go back to...u will be surprised....maintaining their fleet. Think of it like a pool of fund. Military and police vehicle are maintained in different ways. Imagine big red tape.
3.They are straight officers....u might end up being charge for trying to bribe.

Going into more details might caused me to end up in trouble.

anyway, stock exhaust is the way to go for the time being.

Reactions: Izso

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
be very careful bro...
u might end up more than u bargain for.

I am not saying its ok to 'pay' but there are few scenario or reason why they took or looks like want to take your 'pay';
1.They really wanna make extra income. In this case its a win-win situation for both side. Still, i am not saying its ok to do so.
2.They take it not because they wanted to. Its sort of a silent payback to their superior whom might did bigger things. The amount they took might go back to...u will be surprised....maintaining their fleet. Think of it like a pool of fund. Military and police vehicle are maintained in different ways. Imagine big red tape.
3.They are straight officers....u might end up being charge for trying to bribe.

Going into more details might caused me to end up in trouble.

anyway, stock exhaust is the way to go for the time being.
Yup, tomorrow will switch my jazz exhaust back to stock

My wira stock exhaust also otw coming so will pasang balik once arrive.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

The exhaust had arrived so I juz took it to the exhaust shop and install it. Turns out my center section cannot fit due to the ex owner had modified it to the middle. So....no choice need to get a ori mid pipe and juz pnp back.

Aftet driving it I found out it is sooooooooo quite. And is not aggressive ad before,is like much more smooth and linear.

While idling it is so quite I tot my car went off.
Haha haha haha haha

Attachments

Reactions: Izso

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Performance still ok la,not aggressive as before.
that means nothing to me... Do you feel there is a blockage somewhere? Like constipated? Or the lack of noise is giving you the feel of not moving? Or what? You using s-flow muffler? Bullet or bantal type resonator? 4-2-1 extractor? Or stock? catcon?

Give la details la bugger

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any zth member can recommend any Workshop can tune camshaft with adj cam pulley ?
price ?
tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience